Battlefield 1943

Pragmatic Bus

I just played the demo...I like it. Unfortunately the demo is really short...they kick you off after like 15 minutes.

The Battlefield: Bad Company demo had like 5 ranks, you could upgrade to any weapon, and infinite time. That thing was awesome. This is still fun, very much the same though.

I just played the demo...I like it. Unfortunately the demo is really short...they kick you off after like 15 minutes.

The Battlefield: Bad Company demo had like 5 ranks, you could upgrade to any weapon, and infinite time. That thing was awesome. This is still fun, very much the same though.

for some reason this is way more fun.

How do you know?

I've never had a server fail on XBL

Own any EA games? They're brutal on the 360, I actually find them somewhat usable on the PS3. Differs a lot with your connection and stuff like that though.

Ecurb has all the facts ready to show how the PS3 is better so just wait for him to answer I guess. :rolleyes:

Own any EA games? They're brutal on the 360, I actually find them somewhat usable on the PS3. Differs a lot with your connection and stuff like that though.

Ecurb has all the facts ready to show how the PS3 is better so just wait for him to answer I guess. :rolleyes:

http://kotaku.com/5310504/uh-battlefield-1943-we-have-a-problem

The good news: Battlefield 1943 is out, giving console owners a chance to blow each other up under blue skies and palm trees. The bad news: for a ton of people, it's just not working. We've been hearing all day from readers who bought the game, fired it up, and couldn't play it. At all. There's some serious technical issues marring the game's launch at the moment, which EA claim are the result of the servers being full, courtesy of player numbers being much higher than EA were expecting.

So if you can't get into a game, that's why. In the meantime, more servers are being added, so our advice is wait a day or two, then try and get in. Sorry.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-1943/733928-good-news-bad-news.html

Good News, the game is incredibly successful beyond even my expectations. We have reached server capacity, but the bad news about this now some people can't join unless someone leaves. But don't worry, we are adding more servers ASAP to Xbox and in preparation PS3 that should start going up ASAP with priority on Xbox 360.

The FREE PSN stayed up... while the pay service that M$FT offers failed... why the **** do people waste money on that crap?

http://kotaku.com/5310504/uh-battlefield-1943-we-have-a-problem

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-1943/733928-good-news-bad-news.html

The FREE PSN stayed up... while the pay service that M$FT offers failed... why the **** do people waste money on that crap?

I don't know...but do you want to download the game, pay for it, and let me share it off you. You'll have my eternal gratitude, which is worth more than any amount of money. :)

I don't know...but do you want to download the game, pay for it, and let me share it off you. You'll have my eternal gratitude, which is worth more than any amount of money. :)

Any other game/time not a problem... but I am broke... sorry.

Seriously though in the future not a problem at all if you want to game share.

I prefer the term "game leeching"...I've never bought a game online with which to share. :lol:

I'm tempted to sell my Oblivion and MGS4 to Gamestop and hopefully get $15 back, then buy a PSN card for that. If I do I'll let you have the game.

**By the way, what downloaded games do you have?

now thats something xbox doesnt have...

ps: i got it on ps3 it doesnt lag at all just the game sucks imo(i never really liked battlefield games in the first place)

Ahh...that's alright. I'm going to guess he wouldn't game share with a random person without getting a game back, so no dice for me. Damn.

Well we have been friends on video games since THUG(tony hawk underground) and Socom 2 so theres like 5 of us that game share, which is what I think the limit is. We have a Clan name for it.

Well we have been friends on video games since THUG(tony hawk underground) and Socom 2 so theres like 5 of us that game share, which is what I think the limit is. We have a Clan name for it.

Ahhh Socrack 2. I averaged 24 hours a week playing that game.

Archived