New York Yankees vs. L.A. Angels of Anaheim @ Angels Stadium Series Thread

Otter

The Yankees head out to California to take on the Angels. This is the last series before the All-Star break.

New York Yankees vs. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim @ Angels Stadium

(July 10, 11, 12)

100px-NewYorkYankees_PrimaryLogo.svg.png100px-Los_Angeles_Angels_of_Anaheim_Insignia.svg.png

Friday

10:05 YES

28847.jpg vs. 6383.jpg

Joba Chamberlain (4-2, 4.04) Joe Saunders (8-5, 4.44)

Saturday

4:10 FOX

3171.jpg vs. 6479.jpg

Andy Pettite (8-4, 4.53) Jered Weaver (9-3, 3.15)

Sunday

3:35 YES

4553.jpg vs. 5203.jpg

C.C. Sabathia (8-5, 3.70) John Lackey (3-4, 5.18)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's one hell of a prediction zippy

Are you trying to cozy up to the Sawx fans here on JN???

Most Yankee fans have lost their balls and just c-gobble Sox fans/administration/etc.

They're so enamored with the "small market" team that is the Sox that they can help but admire how they do things with their "limited budget" and their "gritty" style of play.

:bag:

See the Tim Wakefield thread for proof.

That's one hell of a prediction zippy

Are you trying to cozy up to the Sawx fans here on JN???

Let's see.

Joba hasn't pitched well. Our bullpen is beat up after the last game and I can't see us winning a game with a tired bullpen with a pitcher who on a good night gives us 5 innings.

Weaver- incredibly, is having a very nice year. I wouldn't be surprised if Andy's stats are less then stellar against the Angel's and this game might be close but again... I don't think our bullpen will be rested enough to hold on in a close game. Andy hasn't gone really deep very often, 6 innings most the time, 7 on an occasional game.

CC- That's the one I'm expecting to win because he's a horse, he can give you 8 innings of work on a good day and basically win the game on his own. Lackey hasn't been the same since coming off of the DL.

Throw in the fact that we have a hard time in their house... I don't think it's unreasonable. Also dont' forget the Sox are playing the Royals who aren't a great club... so that's why I hoped for a loss last night cause I can't see them losing the series to the Royals.

But I'm guessing you didn't actually THINK before you typed, because clearly you don't considering you're going to **** talk me and not be capable of spelling my name correctly.

Oh- and maybe I am trying to cozy up to Sox fans. I'd rather talk ball with them then you, who seems to really have nothing of value to offer outside of HAHA THE SAWX SUCK YANKEES ARE THE AWESOME YEA YEA UH-HUH.

The Sawx fans circle jerk must stop.....and the head of that jerkfest is viscious

You've been successful at stopping it if I'm the head.

Cause I've stopped posting on this forum because well, I don't want to be related with Yankee fans of your... "caliber".

My "caliber"

Dude, stop it already Mr All knowing Red Sawx fan suckup, please try someone else

Sounds like you started it Jon. Viscious was just speaking his mind about the weekend series. It sounded realistic based on facts.

Ooooo, maybe we got a shot at 2 now IMO. They'll rely heavily on their run game which Andy usually can keep in check...

Hunter is a big loss for the Angels. He's the best offensive player on the team.

Still, I'm never confident against them. It seems like everytime we play them Chone Figgins and Howie Kendrick go crazy.

Hunter is a big loss for the Angels. He's the best offensive player on the team.

Still, I'm never confident against them. It seems like everytime we play them Chone Figgins and Howie Kendrick go crazy.

UGH... if you only watched us play the Angels you'd think Chone Figgins was the best player in the game.

Archived