Bruno

InstantClassic

Wayyyyy too much **** and man love in this one..Borat was way better than this.

I need a shower.

i hope you enjoyed it since you went to a midnight showing of it...

and now the mods are sponsoring a field trip to see it now that you mentioned the man love. There is no thing as too much man love.

:corn:

I don't have a problem with gay people..I have a problem with nothing but dick and man on man humping for me to see though.

Bruno is an exaggerated caricature of a gay man based on the trailers and all the reviews. You dont go to a movie like that expecting anything less than what you get. Thats all im saying :)

Sasha Cohen isnt gay

8292370---isla_fisher_sasha_cohen.jpg

sashaisla.0.0.0x0.400x400.jpeg

A character he plays as an actor - Bruno - is.

Who said he was? Im not stupid I know he's just playing a character. I was talking about the content of the film. You dont go to a movie with the main character being a gay man and not expect to see lots of manlove.

Who said he was? Im not stupid I know he's just playing a character. I was talking about the content of the film. You dont go to a movie with the main character being a gay man and not expect to see lots of manlove.

Its not a sexually explicit gay movie and its not a gay movie at all.

Bruno doesnt do it with anyone.

Its not a sexually explicit gay movie and its not a gay movie at all.

Bruno doesnt do it with anyone.

The main character is a gay man...no?

Who said anything about it being sexually explicit?

Homosexuality doesn't just define the physical act of sex between two people of the same gender. All Im saying is you dont goto a movie like Bruno and expect anything less than what you get.

The main character is a gay man...no?

Who said anything about it being sexually explicit?

Yes, Cohen is pretending to be a gay man from Austria. Trying to fool people into thinking that hes really gay and convincing them that his absurd behavior is normal to get a reaction.

How can it be a gay movie when the majority of people going to see it are hetro?

Homosexuality doesn't just define the physical act of sex between two people of the same gender. All Im saying is you dont goto a movie like Bruno and expect anything less than what you get.

I dont know a thing about homoexulity so I'll take your word for it.

Its one huge bizarre practical joke. I dont expect any Oscar nominations from this foolish flick.

Archived