Wearing my new old school Adidas today!

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
More the reason to schedule that Cat Scan today.

Nurses need comfortable shoes cause on their feet all day.

Fat guy need comfortable shoes because their feet are under so much pressure everytime they get off their ass to hit the fridge or the latrine

Makes sense that footwear choices would be similiar if you ask me.

Fat guy need comfortable shoes because their feet are under so much pressure everytime they get off their ass to hit the fridge or the latrine

It's not about comfort, though I agree on both points.

It's about style. Old school style, which since you coordinate your pocket protector with your poker visor this is falling on deaf ears.

I like both those and the black and white original ones. These are a little more suited for summer and short socks, like instead of boat shoes.

Klecks got Crusher wanting new kicks.

Hey Crusher, what say you and I meet up with CTM at a game?

:character0251::bash::fighting0050::violent5::character43:

Only classics I rock are Chuck Taylors. Been wearing them since HS. I rock black and white of course, high tops

Converse_all-stars.jpg

I wore those all the time as yougster. Until I could afford the leather Dr' J's.

Now I don't because my feet are just to big and wide and they don't come in wide widths. 13 Triple F is no easy task. I like those though. I would rock the green, Black or White.

I wore those all the time as yougster. Until I could afford the leather Dr' J's.

Now I don't because my feet are just to big and wide and they don't come in wide widths. 13 Triple F is no easy task. I like those though. I would rock the green, Black or White.

13 triple F??? No wonder JiF is in love with you. Big feet = well, ya know :eusa_drool:

I have a sick pair of low cut All-Stars with no laces. Dey dope dawg.

FO REALZ I GOTSTA COORDINATE MY SHIZZY.

The low cuts for some reason are more uncomfortable for me, I dont' really wear shorts so the high tops are the way I go. I only have 3 pair, black and white, Green and white and red and white. My issue is I hate getting new ones, my oldest pair are 5 years old... they are very hobo sheik.

13 triple F??? No wonder JiF is in love with you. Big feet = well, ya know :eusa_drool:

FO REALZ I GOTSTA COORDINATE MY SHIZZY.

The low cuts for some reason are more uncomfortable for me, I dont' really wear shorts so the high tops are the way I go. I only have 3 pair, black and white, Green and white and red and white. My issue is I hate getting new ones, my oldest pair are 5 years old... they are very hobo sheik.

Ha! I wear a 13 too. Cute. We were meant for each other.

The low cuts are the way to go. High tops are just weird if you arent doing something active.

My Dad still plays ball in the low top Chucks.

Your dad still plays ball and uses no ankle support? Wow thats impressive.

I have to wear high top basketball shoes with a ton of ankle support but that just because I am a baller. Straight killin bitches and I would break my own ankles breaking their ankles. You feel me?

I don't do it out of need... it's a want.

I'm starting to get sick of this ****ing ****.

Can I have one thread once in a while where I don't have to endure moronic insults?

We're talking about old school sneakers for ****s sake. I don't come in to every ****ing thread you post in and hurl insults at you, you annoying prick!

Yellow card. Soccer shoes should not be worn by those who bear more of a resemblance to the ball than the men that actually play the game.

Red card. There's no need to be an oboxious douche here.

I don't do it out of need... it's a want.

Can I have one thread once in a while where I don't have to endure moronic insults?

We're talking about old school sneakers for ****s sake. I don't come in to every ****ing thread you post in and hurl insults at you, you annoying prick!

:comb:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SSJVegeta21.gif

Archived