Wearing my new old school Adidas today!

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SSJVegeta21.gif

Nah, **** this.

Me and Johnny are gonna have this out. I don't care about doing this in public because I'm right.

I can't post anything without this **** feeling the need to insult me. Seriously Johnny, what the **** is your problem? What the **** did I ever do to you to deserve the utter lack of respect you show everyone else on this board?

Your dad still plays ball and uses no ankle support? Wow thats impressive.

I played as a fill-in in my friend's league last night and haven't played since I tore up my ankle when some meatball tripped me and then fell on top of me with my leg caught underneath. So, I go in my closet to get out my shoes and after putting them on, realize that my pinky toe is sticking out of a hole I must have torn in the side during said incident. I wound up having to play in shell tops, which I thought was a recipe for certain injury, but I luckily managed to not destroy my ankles.

I definitely need to buy new shoes before next week's game, though...

I bet they are amazing.

Yes they are. I wear a 13 but my feet arent fat and wide so I dont think I can lend them to you muffin top. Sorry. I dont want you to stretch them out.

I played as a fill-in in my friend's league last night and haven't played since I tore up my ankle when some meatball tripped me and then fell on top of me with my leg caught underneath. So, I go in my closet to get out my shoes and after putting them on, realize that my pinky toe is sticking out of a hole I must have torn in the side during said incident. I wound up having to play in shell tops, which I thought was a recipe for certain injury, but I luckily managed to not destroy my ankles.

Ankle support is important, we aint getting any younger. You should get a pair of those that I want for my next that I posted. They have great ankle support and you can play some Minor Threat on the court. It will totally throw everyone off.

Stop being a fancy pants get some damn duct tape and get back into the game princess.

Ankle support is important, we aint getting any younger. You should get a pair of those that I want for my next that I posted. They have great ankle support and you can play some Minor Threat on the court. It will totally throw everyone off.

My CD's are all in storage. Those are so 90's.

Yes they are. I wear a 13 but my feet arent fat and wide so I dont think I can lend them to you muffin top. Sorry. I dont want you to stretch them out.

I do struggle with stretching things out.

Besides Boopsie my feet aren't fat, that would be my gut and my ass. matter of fact my wifes friends always talk about my feet when we're in the hot tub. Da Bitses like Crushers feet.

Ha! I wear a 13 too. Cute. We were meant for each other.

The low cuts are the way to go. High tops are just weird if you arent doing something active.

Your dad still plays ball and uses no ankle support? Wow thats impressive.

I have to wear high top basketball shoes with a ton of ankle support but that just because I am a baller. Straight killin bitches and I would break my own ankles breaking their ankles. You feel me?

Pop's got a vicious jumper. The man is deadly from 15-25 feet, played against Alcindor and Manigault in high school. He was teammates with Chuck Negron.

Sorry dude, I didnt know they had a pair with a docking station for the Ipod.

Jeez. I thought I was the coolest kid on the block.

They don't... I'm still working on the prototype. The only problem is that I get winded when I keep having to bend down to change the tracks.

Pop's got a vicious jumper. The man is deadly from 15-25 feet, played against Alcindor and Manigault in high school. He was teammates with Chuck Negron.

Your pops jumped aint got **** on mine. I'm deadly from any where on the court.

They don't... I'm still working on the prototype. The only problem is that I get winded when I keep having to bend down to change the tracks.

Well good, in the meantime, I will enjoy being the coolest kid in the neighborhood.

Your pops jumped aint got **** on mine. I'm deadly from any where on the court.

Well good, in the meantime, I will enjoy being the coolest kid in the neighborhood.

He'll frustrate the **** out of you.

He's got 3-4 inches on you and he shoots from up top.

Once he heats up, you'll never see the ball again. If he goes to the corner, you're toast.

This is what I wear Monday to Thursday Mick:

mens_dr_martens_8053_shoe_reviews_407201_3001.jpg

Are those the steel-toed ones? We used to get free shoes due to some OSHA rules at this place I used to work and got ones like those in brown. I never wear them though, because they weigh a freaking ton.

I wear ones similar to these on Friday usually:

dm1461bk.jpg

Are those the steel-toed ones? We used to get free shoes due to some OSHA rules at this place I used to work and got ones like those in brown. I never wear them though, because they weigh a freaking ton.

I wear ones similar to these on Friday usually:

dm1461bk.jpg

I used to have the black ones, need to get a new pair. Mine are not the steel toed ones. Just that hard leather that's damn near impossible to break in.

I work at a very... liberal company when it comes to dressing, summertime =

bkbl.jpg

We merged with a smaller start-up that was very laid-back and some of the management that came here instituted a "shorts and sandals" code in some of the departments for Fridays during the summer.

I'm not a fan, as I don't want to see other dudes' nasty feet when I'm at work.

Archived