Wearing my new old school Adidas today!

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do we go from shoes to my choice of underwear?

Every girl has atleast 1 pair of Granny panties, just sayin'

That's so their boyfriend knows it's that time of the month. Not that that stops me. They really should make flavored tampon strings, the cotton just doesn't cut it.

do you wear them in 90 degrees

move to vermont u will fit in

The thing about UGGs is that they're not overly warm. You can wear them all year long. They look stupid in the summer time but you can still wear them. The raw wool on the inside of the boot is said to be good for the skin on your feet, so you're not supposed to wear Uggs with socks. Unfortunately the whole no socks thing makes your feet stink :(

UGGS are the most comfortable shoes ever. Call me an Eskimo all you want. The ladies know the deal.

But you can criticize the guys here who wear shoes cause they're comfortable yet you can wear those hideous things that give you stank feet and be above reproach?

That's so their boyfriend knows it's that time of the month. Not that that stops me. They really should make flavored tampon strings, the cotton just doesn't cut it.

Yuck! You surf the crimson wave? You're nasty!

But you can criticize the guys here who wear shoes cause they're comfortable yet you can wear those hideous things that give you stank feet and be above reproach?

What are you talking about, the whole white supremacist thing was a joke. Breath easy dude its really not that serious.

What are you talking about dude, the whole white supremacist thing was a joke. Breath easy dude its really not that serious.

No not that. You +1'd garb for calling us ghey and then went on to post "real" shoes.

I'm breathing fine. Just merely pointing something out that I noticed.

No not that. You +1'd garb for calling us ghey and then went on to post "real" shoes.

I'm breathing fine. Just merely pointing something out that I noticed.

I'm pretty sure Garb was just busting your chops.

Only classics I rock are Chuck Taylors. Been wearing them since HS. I rock black and white of course, high tops

Converse_all-stars.jpg

Since Jr. High for me 89 - they are the real deal. In all honesty, they're no where near as comfortable as Adidas hi-tops - but the court traction is #1

I'm pretty sure Garb was just busting your chops.

Since Jr. High for me 89 - they are the real deal. In all honesty, they're no where near as comfortable as Adidas hi-tops - but the court traction is #1

You actually play ball with them though? I don't play basketball, but I can't imagine the ankle support being great. I love them though comfy for me to wear, I don't like super-contoured shoes. I can't wear running shoes unless I'm running. If there are any runners out there I recommend.

pG01-4711954dt.jpg

Yeah he's pretty hardcore. Anyone who would willingly play around with blood is hardcore.

well ive been know to ride the crimson wave but i dont dare go downtown and i always keep my briefs on and pull my dick out the hole in the front..lol

funny story i woke up one morning after a night of heavy drinking and was walking around my house in my boxers with blood stains from sex i didnt remember i had..lol thank god i noticed before my mom saw me....

well ive been know to ride the crimson wave but i dont dare go downtown and i always keep my briefs on and pull my dick out the hole in the front..lol

funny story i woke up one morning after a night of heavy drinking and was walking around my house in my boxers with blood stains from sex i didnt remember i had..lol thank god i noticed before my mom saw me....

This is a fine example of TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

You actually play ball with them though? I don't play basketball, but I can't imagine the ankle support being great. I love them though comfy for me to wear, I don't like super-contoured shoes.

My orthopod retired me from playing hoop about 5 years ago but theres no way they give support like the the newer technology shoes. Whatever rubber sole composition Converse had for "sticktion" still beats anything else I ever got on the court with. You could literally spit into your palm and drag your hand across the soles and you'd be squeaking again immediately which told you you'd achieved max traction. Now days it's wearing them only for show.

The 11's!!!!!!!!!!

My favorite Jordans of all time. I had them in Red/Black:

Nike%20Air%20Jordan%2011(black-red).JPG

NICE!!!

I had the white on whites. The only problem with them is the sole would turn yellow.

The white and blacks were my fav...just alwas sold out

NICE!!!

I had the white on whites. The only problem with them is the sole would turn yellow.

The white and blacks were my fav...just alwas sold out

thats because they were fake!!! LOL just playing i think that happens from the water or something... just like is stains the sides of houses and stuff

thats because they were fake!!! LOL just playing i think that happens from the water or something... just like is stains the sides of houses and stuff

Haha nah I had the OG versions that came out in 96. Bought them again when theycame out in 01.

Archived