McDonald's 1/3 lb. Angus Burgers.

Alk

So I took a break from my diet today considering I'm stressed out of my mind and decided I was going to have a burger. Now granted McDonald's wouldn't have been my first choice but that's where my son wanted to eat. I see a sign for this Angus burgers and decided to give it a try. I got the bacon one and to be honest, it wasn't half bad. Probably the best fast food burger I've had in quite some time.

So I took a break from my diet today considering I'm stressed out of my mind and decided I was going to have a burger. Now granted McDonald's wouldn't have been my first choice but that's where my son wanted to eat. I see a sign for this Angus burgers and decided to give it a try. I got the bacon one and to be honest, it wasn't half bad. Probably the best fast food burger I've had in quite some time.

Cholesteral city.

They don't even put ketchup on them, who wants to eat a burger that has just mayo? ugh. Besides, Mcdonalds has the best ketchup ever created, it is a sin not to include it.

They don't even put ketchup on them, who wants to eat a burger that has just mayo? ugh. Besides, Mcdonalds has the best ketchup ever created, it is a sin not to include it.

The one I had had both ketchup and mustard on it. Did you get the deluxe or whatever it's called?

ever try the Tons OF Fun burger at The Cheesecake Factory? It is their version of a big mac.

2614317333_b68fcdb899.jpg?v=0

I went in there one time and asked the 5'5, 110 lb waitress how big the burger was, because I (surprisingly) wasn't that hungry, and she replied "oh, it's like the same size as a Big Mac". Fast-forward to me seeing her carry this behemoth from the kitchen, and I was convinced that the girl was bulimic.

how much have you lost Alk and since when?

I've lost close to 18 lbs. in about three months. This was purely by changing my diet as I don't seem to be able to find any time to actually excercise.

They've been bombing the newspapers with tons of coupons for them out here.

:rl: I'll never forget the time I asked for ketchup for my Big Mac to go. The kid looks at me and says " KETCHUP ? ON A BIG MAC ? ! Like it was some religious artifact I was defacing.

I've lost close to 18 lbs. in about three months. This was purely by changing my diet as I don't seem to be able to find any time to actually excercise.

that is awesome, alk!

how much more do you want to lose? or are you at goal?

Archived