Was Jimi Hendrix Murdered?

SoFlaJets

New claims about the death of Jimi Hendrix allege he was murdered by his manager to collect $2 million dollars in insurance money. Hendrix’s former road manager, James “Tappy” Wright, says in a new book that Mike Jeffery, who managed Hendrix, was deep in debt and afraid Hendrix was going to dump him for new management. As a result, on September 18, 1970, Jeffery and others forced Hendrix to take an overdose of pills and forced wine down his throat until the guitarist drowned.

Could this story be true? The medical report on Hendrix shows he had large amounts of wine in his lungs the night he died. The London Times reports that although the doctor who examined Hendrix discovered he had inhaled wine there was little alcohol in his blood. The doctor also said that by the time Hendrix was brought to the hospital he “had been dead for some time, without a doubt, hours rather than minutes.”

The Times adds that Bob Levine, a merchandising manager for Hendrix has sent a letter to Wright saying “I’m so glad you honored the truth instead of all that regurgitated s*** that comes out.” (Hendrix Questions)

The woman who was with Hendrix when he died, Monika Dannemann, gave conflicting versions of what happened that night. She committed suicide in 1996.

And without doubt, the accused murderer, Jeffery, profited from Hendrix’s death. After Hendrix died, Jeffrey paid all his back taxes, took control of Hendrix’s Electric Lady studios in New York, bought a house in Woodstock, New York and made large amounts of money from Hendrix’s recordings. But he didn't enjoy his riches for long. He died in a plane crash in 1973.

http://www.examiner.com/x-4592-Birmingham-Family-Health-Examiner~y2009m7d10-Was-Jimi-Hendrdix-murdered

OMG! What was Max sliping in your drinks, at the Mod Party. Really you Mods need to chill out. People are just commenting and no one is fighting. So back off!

I think we all have a fascination with mysterious deaths, especially when it involves famous people.

I'm not a huge fan of Hendrix' music (although his musical talent was immense) but I for one would like to know the truth surrounding his death. Especially if it involved foul play.

I think we all have a fascination with mysterious deaths, especially when it involves famous people.

I'm not a huge fan of Hendrix' music (although his musical talent was immense) but I for one would like to know the truth surrounding his death. Especially if it involved foul play.

did you ever see that movie about Brian Jones' murder?

http://www.stonedthemovie.com/

I think everyone is facinated by death in general, especially if it involves murder and mystery. People should be allowed to speculate and offer opinions without bieng rediculed. Thiis is gettingg out of controland it's aall Max's fault.

I think everyone is facinated by death in general, especially if it involves murder and mystery. People should be allowed to speculate and offer opinions without bieng rediculed. Thiis is gettingg out of controland it's aall Max's fault.

Absolutely. The story sounds plausible. Although it's hard to believe that this was kept a secret for so many years being that several people were apparently involved. Usually someone slips up.

Absolutely. The story sounds plausible. Although it's hard to believe that this was kept a secret for so many years being that several people were apparently involved. Usually someone slips up.

I don't think it is that hard to believe this was kept secret for this long. Some secrets people take to their graves.

Why can't we let people rest in peace for once?

I have a very sincere and serious question to ask you about this. Do you really beleive that discussing or disrespecting someone who is dead alters or effects how the "rest" in the afterlife?

I have a very sincere and serious question to ask you about this. Do you really beleive that discussing or disrespecting someone who is dead alters or effects how the "rest" in the afterlife?

we're not sure Arsis but ask EY about that guy on the Ghost Adventures show he works on that confronted the evil spirit in the basement of that club and got clawed...

The only reason you think that is because you've never encountered one.

No ****. If I encountered one as a rational human being introduced with facts that contradict previously held beliefs I would be willing to admit I was wrong and alter my beliefs. What kind of person would I be if I say ghosts everyday and didn't believe in them?

No ****. If I encountered one as a rational human being introduced with facts that contradict previously held beliefs I would be willing to admit I was wrong and alter my beliefs. What kind of person would I be if I say ghosts everyday and didn't believe in them?

Mmmmkayyy, glad we got that cleared up. :cool0043:

I felt the same way about UFO's-until I saw one with my own two eyes

I felt the same way about UFO's-until I saw one with my own two eyes

I'm sorry but that statistical chances of an alien species possessing the proximity to earth and technology to be able to visit Earth makes it all but impossible. I believe in life on other planets I just think that it is scientifically impossible to reach the next habitable planet.

I'm sorry but that statistical chances of an alien species possessing the proximity to earth and technology to be able to visit Earth makes it all but impossible. I believe in life on other planets I just think that it is scientifically impossible to reach the next habitable planet.

so did I...until I saw one

You saw an alien space craft? Or you saw something which you could not explain rationally so you assigned that explanation to it because it it what you wanted or feared to be true?

the craft I saw was gigantic and din't make a sound-there are no lights on this planet with the hue that this UFO possesed on the bottom-I saw 7 lights and it could only have been a few hundred feet above my house Arsis-I have seen a lot of stuff and every kind of flying machine on this planet in my 53 years but that night was the coolest thing I ever did see-oh yea and then it vanished

Archived