Was Jimi Hendrix Murdered?

SoFlaJets

the craft I saw was gigantic and din't make a sound-there are no lights on this planet with the hue that this UFO possesed on the bottom-I saw 7 lights and it could only have been a few hundred feet above my house Arsis-I have seen a lot of stuff and every kind of flying machine on this planet in my 53 years but that night was the coolest thing I ever did see-oh yea and then it vanished

I thought you quit smoking pot?

I just read up on the brian jones story. it reminded me that money does not make you happy. If you are miserable with $10, you'll be miserable with a $1,000,000

did you know paul mcartney died in 1966 ?

kidding !!!!

I just read up on the brian jones story. it reminded me that money does not make you happy. If you are miserable with $10, you'll be miserable with a $1,000,000

did you know paul mcartney died in 1966 ?

kidding !!!!

Yes.

Actually, the person running around pretending to be Paul McCartney, is Angela Lansbury.

spy_lansbury_murder.jpg

It seems to me that there was a power struggle with Jagger. Am I right?

did you know paul mcartney died in 1966 ?!

The Abbey Road photo proves it.

I heard about this a few weeks ago and I do believe it. There was definitely some kind of cover up going on when he died. Similar to Morrison. The girl he was with changed her story quite a few times, and even wrote a book. Eric Burdon showed up to the room after Hendrix died but he wasn't there when Hendrix was murdered (if he was), so he wouldn't know. The only people who would are the girl and Jefferey's goons. So who's going to squeal? No one believed anything that girl said anyway.

Mike Jefferey was a crooked guy- Hendrix never knew how much money he was making while Mike Jefferey was filtering through some island. Towards the end, Hendrix wanted to do a lot of different things that Mike Jefferey wasn't too keen about. The guy was a scumbag.

Karma?

The guy definitely didn't die in a plane crash. That's bull****. He disappeared to his island.

Archived