Fin Fan In Cali

Rank the outcome of the AFC East?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Rank the outcome of the AFC East?

• Buffalo
    • Miami
    • New England
    • New York Jets

With camps right around the corner, just wanted to wish you brothers and sisters the best this year. May there be no injuries in camp, and may 2009 be great competition in the AFC East.

You seem like a nice guy. I love Stevie Ray Vaughn. I honestly believe that the fish will finish in last place this year. Sorry.

Chad Pennington will be Chad Pennington, make the playoffs one year...Followed by a pretty sad year the following year.

I look @ the MIA team as a 6-10, 7-9 type of team this year and it all starts with Pennington...He's going to choke against tough AFC East D's this year.

Chad Pennington will be Chad Pennington, make the playoffs one year...Followed by a pretty sad year the following year.

I look @ the MIA team as a 6-10, 7-9 type of team this year and it all starts with Pennington...He's going to choke against tough AFC East D's this year.

The Patriots and Bills have very average defenses; it's not those D's I'm worried about. With them, it's their wideouts. It's the defense of Pittsburgh and Tennessee I'm worried about playing.

Glad you like SRV and you're a nice guy now piss off and go to your own teams page. It's bad enough we have Aqua Douche on here, we don't need anymore Fin fans.

If he had made an argument for why the Dolphins were better, then you'd hate him too. Admit it.

By the way, John (FFIC) is a great dude.

Archived