You Got Knocked The **** Out Bitch

New York Mick

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You loud mouth British ****

Not to sure how long the video will work but God damn did Henderson knock the piss out of Bisping.

DTawFhAw90Y

Ass an official MMA retard Ive been watching it since day 1. Never missed a show or a season of the reality show. I can't remember someone I hated more and a fight I would like to end like that. Especially after the Britis swept the show.

The fact that Hendersen admitted to crashing that last shot into the loud mouths trap to shut it even though he was out makes it even better. The classic "shut the **** up shot".

Awesome shot(s). I don't think it was brutal at all. These guys know what to expect in the octagon. If you have the shot, take it. During the commentary, Rogan says something about revenge. What is the history with these fighters.

They were both trainers on the past season of ultimate fighter. It was USA vs UK and UK pretty much dominated. They also didn't get along much. Bisbing likes to talk a lot.

They were both trainers on the past season of ultimate fighter. It was USA vs UK and UK pretty much dominated. They also didn't get along much. Bisbing likes to talk a lot.

Thanks, Arsis. I saw a few of those episodes and did not make the connection. You're right, the Brit did talk non-stop. I saw one where he threw water on some American kid who he thought had shown him disrespect. Meanwhile it was the wrong guy.

Thanks, Arsis. I saw a few of those episodes and did not make the connection. You're right, the Brit did talk non-stop. I saw one where he threw water on some American kid who he thought had shown him disrespect. Meanwhile it was the wrong guy.

To be fair that guy he threw water annoyed the hell out of me. So I was happy it happened. I don't think it is fair that Henderson was getting upset when Bisbing talked and talked when he let his whole team talk **** the entire time. Bisbing was hamming it up for the cameras but none of his guys talked **** and the all got it done. The American's talked so much **** and did nothing to back it up. There was one fight where the American's told the fighter they would pay $100 per tooth he knocked out of the Brit's mouth. The American ended up losing his 4 front teeth in the fight. I'm still mad the brit's won. lol.

To be fair that guy he threw water annoyed the hell out of me. So I was happy it happened. I don't think it is fair that Henderson was getting upset when Bisbing talked and talked when he let his whole team talk **** the entire time. Bisbing was hamming it up for the cameras but none of his guys talked **** and the all got it done. The American's talked so much **** and did nothing to back it up. There was one fight where the American's told the fighter they would pay $100 per tooth he knocked out of the Brit's mouth. The American ended up losing his 4 front teeth in the fight. I'm still mad the brit's won. lol.

I wonder how much of that show was staged? Every year, it seems like some guy is crying over missing a girl or his home, or others who are trash talking non-stop. Look, the last thing I'm doing before I get into a ring is giving my opponent any additional ammunition. How funny was it that they had to subtitle the dialog of the Brit fighters?

I wonder how much of that show was staged? Every year, it seems like some guy is crying over missing a girl or his home, or others who are trash talking non-stop. Look, the last thing I'm doing before I get into a ring is giving my opponent any additional ammunition. How funny was it that they had to subtitle the dialog of the Brit fighters?

I hope none of it is staged. They are separated from their families for something like 6 weeks. Some people can't handle that. I'm sure after two weeks they are horny as all hell. I think that as a wannabe professional fighter if you have the energy to trash talk you are doing something wrong. You're fighting for a shot at a 6 figure contract with the UFC which will most likely lead to millions. You work until you can't move and then you work some more.

Half of everything is fake or planned...

As for the other half... 90% of that is fake as well... lol

Good ****ing knockout!

I hope none of it is staged. They are separated from their families for something like 6 weeks. Some people can't handle that. I'm sure after two weeks they are horny as all hell. I think that as a wannabe professional fighter if you have the energy to trash talk you are doing something wrong. You're fighting for a shot at a 6 figure contract with the UFC which will most likely lead to millions. You work until you can't move and then you work some more.

That's precisely what I'm saying about the crying jags. You're gone for six weeks, not six years. And you're fighting for a shot at the big time. Like all these "reality" shows, the producers stage certain scenes in the house to keep you captivated. I think the fights are totally legit.

That's precisely what I'm saying about the crying jags. You're gone for six weeks, not six years. And you're fighting for a shot at the big time. Like all these "reality" shows, the producers stage certain scenes in the house to keep you captivated. I think the fights are totally legit.

The fighting is def legit... those guys are not good enough actors to fake fight... otherwise they would be taking an even bigger payday in pro-wrestling.

I think it is less them setting stuff up as more people knowing what is expected of them and them trying to get noticed and get more screen time. If you put me on any reality show I would know how I was expected to behave. I would still not do it, but I would know what they wanted of me without them having to tell me.

I think it is less them setting stuff up as more people knowing what is expected of them and them trying to get noticed and get more screen time. If you put me on any reality show I would know how I was expected to behave. I would still not do it, but I would know what they wanted of me without them having to tell me.

I definately think Dana White has tried to make this more like professional wrestling. I remember in the beginning the fighters showed way more respect for eachother and did a lot less trash talking. At least the fights are still entertaining. I could do without the prefight bull$hit though.

I definately think Dana White has tried to make this more like professional wrestling. I remember in the beginning the fighters showed way more respect for eachother in did a lot less trash talking. At least the fights are still entertaining. I could do without the prefight bull$hit though.

I agree. I dislike that aspect of it. I think they should show more of the actual training. I love that stuff.

That last punch was so unnecessary.

It was a "bang-bang" move if you notice. You want to make sure you take your opponent out. There are countless examples of the guy on the mat getting back up and then knocking your a$$ out. That's the sport: make 100% certain the guy is out or has submitted.

When you ham it up you run the risk of pissing someone off. When you piss people off they do things like that. It also sets up a nice grudge rematch.

It was a "bang-bang" move if you notice. You want to make sure you take your opponent out. There are countless examples of the guy on the mat getting back up and then knocking your a$$ out. That's the sport: make 100% certain the guy is out or has submitted.

Im new to UFC so I dont really know the rules, but that guy was out cold before he touched the mat. That last punch just added insult to injury. WHat precautionary measures do they (UFC) take to ensure that there isnt any permanent injury ( brain or other) to its competitors?

I

Im new to UFC so I dont really know the rules, but that guy was out cold before he touched the mat. That last punch just added insult to injury. WHat precautionary measures do they (UFC) take to ensure that there isnt any permanent injury ( brain or other) to its competitors?

I

The ref jumped right in and broke it up, that was no different than a boxer nailing someone on their way down... it was a split second... the Ref pulled him right off...

It is a violent sport... thats why it is not legal everywhere...

I

It's not like boxing where there are dozens of big shots per round. As you say a big shot like that only happens once or maybe twice. You see how fast the ref pulled him off of the guy. It is perfectly within the rules to hit a guy until you are told to stop. At the most you are going to see one extra shot which looks worse then it is because the guy was on the ground. You wont see people from MMA turning into an ALI because when they get smashed like that the fight is over. Where in boxing you can take 10 of those punches in a round.

It's not like boxing where there are dozens of big shots per round. As you say a big shot like that only happens once or maybe twice. You see how fast the ref pulled him off of the guy. It is perfectly within the rules to hit a guy until you are told to stop. At the most you are going to see one extra shot which looks worse then it is because the guy was on the ground. You wont see people from MMA turning into an ALI because when they get smashed like that the fight is over. Where in boxing you can take 10 of those punches in a round.

I see.

Most if not all of these guys will be dead before they reach 50-60 years old.

The ref jumped right in and broke it up, that was no different than a boxer nailing someone on their way down... it was a split second... the Ref pulled him right off...

It is a violent sport... thats why it is not legal everywhere...

Actually it was way different than a boxer hitting a guy on the way down. About 185 lbs. different as Henderson put the entire weight of his body behind that last one. :lol: That being said, it's on the ref. If he doesn't stop you, you keep going.

I

Again, look at the tape in real time. The time which elapsed between the first and second punches is a blink of an eye. The ref was right on it, but Henderson is a highly skilled fighter who was on him in a flash.

Again, look at the tape in real time. The time which elapsed between the first and second punches is a blink of an eye. The ref was right on it, but Henderson is a highly skilled fighter who was on him in a flash.

I still think it is less strain then is put on a boxer's brain. Those guys get their brains knocked around their skull for 12 rounds. Get at least 2-3 mild concussions per fight.

Archived