ATTN: Belichick, You can't tweet a cheat

Lady Jet

Looks like the NFL is staying one step ahead of Bill. ;)

Goodell, who is attending the Allen & Co. conference in Sun Valley, said in a brief interview that while the league has not said anything official about Twitter, he expects it will soon. He thought the league's current policy about the use of electronic devices during the game would need to be updated for Twitter. Although the intent of the rules are clear, Goodell feels that the more specific you can be with the teams the better.

I agree. The more specific the better, just so there's no misunderstanding of the rules.

;):)

:box:

Looks like the NFL is staying one step ahead of Bill. ;)

Goodell, who is attending the Allen & Co. conference in Sun Valley, said in a brief interview that while the league has not said anything official about Twitter, he expects it will soon. He thought the league's current policy about the use of electronic devices during the game would need to be updated for Twitter. Although the intent of the rules are clear, Goodell feels that the more specific you can be with the teams the better.

I agree. The more specific the better, just so there's no misunderstanding of the rules.

;):)

:box:

Ha, that's great.

Actually this was directed to Ochocinco. Belichick is about the last person in the world to twitter during a game.

I'm sure people would have thought the same thing had the notion of unlawful videotaping come up years ago. :rolleyes:

amazingly though, and I wish these ****in stories would die, stealing signals isn't against the rules.

or have we all forgotten that Nick Saban did it to Belichick a year earlier.

I don't want to engage in a lengthy discussion on this but stealing signals was not the issue. If it was, we might as well go back to the 50's and 60's. But you're right, stealing signals is not against the rules. It's HOW and WHEN you do it that attracts scrutiny.

I don't want to engage in a lengthy discussion on this but stealing signals was not the issue. If it was, we might as well go back to the 50's and 60's. But you're right, stealing signals is not against the rules. It's HOW and WHEN you do it that attracts scrutiny.

no i agree, but too many people are mixing stealing signals with videotaping

I'm sure people would have thought the same thing had the notion of unlawful videotaping come up years ago. :rolleyes:

The Jets were doing it in 98.

Banks also worked in the Jets front office when Belichick was defensive coordinator under Bill Parcells.

"I learned just about everything I know about strategy, preparation and competitive edge from him," Banks said.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09132007/sports/banks_on_nfl_spying__everybody.htm

Actually this was directed to Ochocinco. Belichick is about the last person in the world to twitter during a game.

Did you actually miss the joke that badly or are you just playing stupid for fun?

Archived