So, I totaled my car...

The Troll

Physically, but I'm ****ed in every other way.

I wish I wasn't wearing a seat belt.

Being rather dramatic there are we ? . A car can be replaced, YOU CAN'T . Just be thankful you're OK (if posting on this site is any indication then maybe you're NOT OK :biggrin: ). Good luck in getting some new wheels and remember you WILL get new wheels. Just might take a little bit but you will. Good luck.

Physically, but I'm ****ed in every other way.

I wish I wasn't wearing a seat belt.

Was it a new car? If not I'm sure you can get some cheapo $1000 guy to drive around for 6 months while you save for a better one.

Was it a new car? If not I'm sure you can get some cheapo $1000 guy to drive around for 6 months while you save for a better one.

It was an '03 Stratus.

I, ironically, deliver pizza for a living.

I make my living out of my car.

Now, I don't have one. And, no, Thai, I was not being over-dramatic. I really have nothing going on in my life. When I skidded out, fear did not enter the equation. I really just didn't care.

Wish I hadn't ****ed the car up, though.

It was an '03 Stratus.

Now, I don't have one. And, no, Thai, I was not being over-dramatic. I really have nothing going on in my life. When I skidded out, fear did not enter the equation. I really just didn't care.

My son did the exact thing, see if they will move you to kitchen. It sucks, but you still get a check,

Seriously, be thankful you are alive.

Craigslist... you can get a pickup or a 1998-2002 dodge car for dirt cheap... it will last 6 months or so without having to dump money into it but it is better than nothing...

I bought an 87' Chevy Cavalier for $100 once and drove it for 8 months before upgrading... there are always deals to be had.

dude, there is always reasons to live and things will get better. Think of this as an opportunity to improve your life. Get a better job go back to school type of thing. Use this as the turning point for the rest of your life.

Damn dude, I feel bad for you and I know you probably don't want to hear this right now, but if your car was that important to your livelihood, and if you didn't have the means to replace it, you are a fool for not carrying full coverage on it.

troll

I totaled my car back in about '87 and had to move back in with my parents !! I showed up on the doorstep and surprised them !

I'm sure they were psyched !

on top of that I was a coke fiend and my bank account, I will never forget this, was $3.33 and the guy I was working for decided to sell the company and move to california so I was out of a job

now I have a wonderful wife and 2 amazing kids

things may look bad now, but hang in there !!!!

Damn dude, I feel bad for you and I know you probably don't want to hear this right now, but if your car was that important to your livelihood, and if you didn't have the means to replace it, you are a fool for not carrying full coverage on it.

Good point.

It was an '03 Stratus.

Cmon Man. When the going gets tough the tough go buy more beer.

Seriously, it could be way worse.

Where do you live?

Hey Bro - hang tough. I'm sure you can get some kind of beater for a hundred or 2. Most importantly you weren't hurt and stuck with a bunch of medical bills.

Chin up and one foot in front of the other - it'll work out fine. Use your gift of music appreciation to hold it together till the tide turns - it will.

Really sorry to hear this Troll...

But glad you're alive.

Can you at least salvage the Cubs bumper sticker?

Actually, if I had a Cubs bumper sticker, I probably would have got smashed by a train.

No bad omens. My David Hasselhoff sticker always kept me protected. Unfortunately, a metal fence has now hassled the Hoff.

OK, heres the plan. Do exactly what I say.

Call every TV and Radio station that you know. Every newspaper too. Tell them that you had just finished a 16 hour shift delivery pizzas and were driving to a nursing home to take little old ladies to the supermarket. When, BAM. Out of nowhere comes this black Cadillac Escalade like a bat out of hell, cutting you off and running you into the ditch totalling your ride.

The driver never slowed down and just kept going.

All you saw was the rear Massachusetts license plate that read NEQB#12

By weeks end youll be back in business.

Archived