So who will be banned tomorrow?

Alk

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually shocked PB has made it this far. I was shocked that he didn't get banned back in the Chadharmamoon days, although to be fair since the name change I actually felt he improved as a poster (Maybe because he's stayed out of the NFL forum, lol). Keep her lit PB!

I'm actually shocked PB has made it this far. I was shocked that he didn't get banned back in the Chadharmamoon days, although to be fair since the name change I actually felt he improved as a poster (Maybe because he's stayed out of the NFL forum, lol). Keep her lit PB!

Thankyou? :-P

Borgo, how many times are you gonna start in with this? You are a funny guy, be funny, i don't see anyone stifling you.

This post seems to be of the stifling nature. I don't agree that the management does anything to stifle things here. I think it is more posts like these.

I hope it's not me, I'm almost up to the 1,000 post milestone. I'd hate to miss out on that memorable occasion.

In my book you're the best known poster not to reach 1,000 posts. Maybe you should stop now so you stay that way. :P

This post seems to be of the stifling nature. I don't agree that the management does anything to stifle things here. I think it is more posts like these.

don't think i haven't noticed how you have gotten your panties in a bunch taking swipes at me in a few threads since the other day, but i really just don't care, so carry on with the tantrum if you like, have fun.

don't think i haven't noticed how you have gotten your panties in a bunch taking swipes at me in a few threads since the other day, but i really just don't care, so carry on with the tantrum if you like, have fun.

Dude. I've never liked you. If you just noticed this. lol. I've also taken no swipes at you. I was doing what I always do and pointing out the funny in the obvious. It may not be funny to you but it is to me. You post was meant to stop him from posting a certain way and to restrict him to only funny posts. That as a response to him complaining about stifling creativity and restricting posting styles is absolutly hysterical to me. Me not liking you has nothing to do with it. Also, if the amount of attention I generate when I am goofing around is any indication. If I threw a tantrum Max would have to close the lounge again just to be able to understand what happened.

Dude. I've never liked you. If you just noticed this. lol. I've also taken no swipes at you. I was doing what I always do and pointing out the funny in the obvious. It may not be funny to you but it is to me. You post was meant to stop him from posting a certain way and to restrict him to only funny posts. That as a response to him complaining about stifling creativity and restricting posting styles is absolutly hysterical to me. Me not liking you has nothing to do with it. Also, if the amount of attention I generate when I am goofing around is any indication. If I threw a tantrum Max would have to close the lounge again just to be able to understand what happened.

Yup, that is it exactly, i am trying to restrict borgo to only being funny, you figured it out, good for you. I don't want him to post anything that isn't funny at all. Good for you in figuring out my post and standing up to my hypocrisy, you are to be congratulated and given the key to jn.

And as for the rest of your post, lol, whatever.

Yup, that is it exactly, i am trying to restrict borgo to only being funny, you figured it out, good for you. I don't want him to post anything that isn't funny at all. Good for you in figuring out my post and standing up to my hypocrisy, you are to be congratulated and given the key to jn.

And as for the rest of your post, lol, whatever.

I said it was something I thought was funny. I'm sure it wasn't your intention nor what you mean. However, the way the post was executed it could be interpreted that way. Did I interpret it that way? No. But, the fact that it could be was very funny to me. I think I am allowed to have a different than normal sense of humor. I'm being civil and friendly and you are being sarcastic and hostile. Perhaps you are in a bad mood. Would you like to talk about it? Is there anything I can do to help?

I said it was something I thought was funny. I'm sure it wasn't your intention nor what you mean. However, the way the post was executed it could be interpreted that way. Did I interpret it that way? No. But, the fact that it could be was very funny to me. I think I am allowed to have a different than normal sense of humor. I'm being civil and friendly and you are being sarcastic and hostile. Perhaps you are in a bad mood. Would you like to talk about it? Is there anything I can do to help?

Your posts are conflicting, but i am not taking the time to spell it out. It is obvious you like to argue, i am not going to let you, have fun, cheers!

:cheers:

Archived