So who will be banned tomorrow?

Alk

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let Boro walk but let DWC spam the boards. What is this place turning into?

one thing I've learned about JN is they pretty much let people come and go on their own accord-you have to really try hard to get banned from here. Hopefully he comes back because I always enjoyed talking music with him.

one thing I've learned about JN is they pretty much let people come and go on their own accord-you have to really try hard to get banned from here. Hopefully he comes back because I always enjoyed talking music with him.

I merged this thread with the thread that contains Borgo's thoughts on me being a douche and and a$$hole. Anyhow Borgo has requested that we delete his account, which we aren't going to do. Despite his obvious hatred for me and this site, his account remains intact and he can come back and post if he ever decides he wants to.

Oh and Sofla how about scanning the board next time? :winking0001:

Max, please try getting Borgo back. Maybe you can offer him a free membership. :P

That is a good point. Anyone who left here and decides to come back can receive this offer.

Free memberships to all!!! :-P

I merged this thread with the thread that contains Borgo's thoughts on me being a douche and and a$$hole. Anyhow Borgo has requested that we delete his account, which we aren't going to do. Despite his obvious hatred for me and this site, his account remains intact and he can come back and post if he ever decides he wants to.

I tried reading this thread a few days ago and it just got, well, sucky

I tried reading this thread a few days ago and it just got, well, sucky

If you ever want to see what is going on with a user, you can always click on their name and select find all posts by this user. I find that helpful to catch up with people.

How about banning me or getting me some sunshine

your choice;)

I deleted those posts. People were bypassing the language filter, and they needed to be deleted.

Sorry, let the language filter do it's job. My post to you was clearly a joke, but I thought you may have taken it the wrong way, so I deleted it.

Okay. Thanks for the clarification.

One last note from me:

Defense doesn't seem to be DWC. The other user seems to be DWC. Once we confirm it on both accounts (soon) we will take care of it. :-P

Otherwise I am locking this one up. It was amusing yesterday and all but it is time to just move forward. I never want to see posters leave the site. I love this site, the stuff that has happened here lately is just not good.

Plenty of Jets news and exclusive JetNation.com content coming soon. Hang in there everybody. Thank you.

:lock:

Archived