So who will be banned tomorrow?

Alk

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
note to jonnyhector, if max asks for a headshot pic to put up on the poster of the month board at the jn corp office, don't do it, he cuts a hole out of the mouth and, um, well, just don't give him the pic.

I'll make sure to only send a picture of me from behind to avoid any such shenanigans. I have an awesome one of me wearing a JP Machado jersey, bending at the waist to grab a beer out of the cooler from a tailgate last year that I'll send instead.

Thanks for the heads up, joe.

I'll make sure to only send a picture of me from behind to avoid any such shenanigans. I have an awesome one of me wearing a JP Machado jersey, bending at the waist to grab a beer out of the cooler from a tailgate last year that I'll send instead.

Thanks for the heads up, joe.

OH thats a swell idea, think about where the hole is going to go on that one!!

Wow... that thought hadn't even entered my mind. You really do hang out on the wrong side of the line.

hahahahaha, it is from hanging out with the jn mods at the games, it is kinda like having to be trained what to look for before the lion tamer walks into the cage.

Ask not what Jetnation can do for you, rather what you can do for Jetnation.

We were told that they can piss in urinals and make unfunny jokes. :-P Certain members seem to doing a great job of that.

Wait, someone actually thought those threads were creative?

Borgo is a cool guy, but I think he's wrong in regards to what Max is doing. He's being pretty fair and I doubt he'd have a problem with any of PB's threads if they actually were relevant to well...anything.

This I 100% agree with.

Where do you draw the line on what is 'creative' and what is just flat out 'annoying'.

Kobe was banned, yes? Few people carry the torch for him and his 'creativity'.

Jetsrule was banned, yes? Was he not just being 'creative' and 'funny' with his threads about Big Brother?

Spammers get banned, yes? Who are we to judge them as not 'having fun'?

The bottom line is, there has to be a point where it's reconized that this is a Jets Message Board that has a more free-flowing Lounge, but as it seems many of the older posters are complaining about, if you let it go TOO FAR (NOTE: this is not to say, let it go at all) you dilute the content.

The fact is, people shouldn't have to be censored. You should know when you're being obnoxious and not following some simple and seemingly flexible guidelines that allow the site to run at the highest level possible... But some don't, and that's why people get banned, censored, and others complain about the quality of the board plumetting.

This I 100% agree with.

Where do you draw the line on what is 'creative' and what is just flat out 'annoying'.

Kobe was banned, yes? Few people carry the torch for him and his 'creativity'.

Jetsrule was banned, yes? Was he not just being 'creative' and 'funny' with his threads about Big Brother?

Spammers get banned, yes? Who are we to judge them as not 'having fun'?

The bottom line is, there has to be a point where it's reconized that this is a Jets Message Board that has a more free-flowing Lounge, but as it seems many of the older posters are complaining about, if you let it go TOO FAR (NOTE: this is not to say, let it go at all) you dilute the content.

The fact is, people shouldn't have to be censored. You should know when you're being obnoxious and not following some simple and seemingly flexible guidelines that allow the site to run at the highest level possible... But some don't, and that's why people get banned, censored, and others complain about the quality of the board plumetting.

Good post. It is true. If it is funny you can get away with a lot more. People can cry about creativity but if it isn't funny we don't want to read it.

And we are the judge of what is funny. :winking0001:

Good post. It is true. If it is funny you can get away with a lot more. People can cry about creativity but if it isn't funny we don't want to read it.

And we are the judge of what is funny. :winking0001:

Im guessin Im on the choppin block, Probably, I dont even think Im funny

Archived