So who will be banned tomorrow?

Alk

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good post. It is true. If it is funny you can get away with a lot more. People can cry about creativity but if it isn't funny we don't want to read it.

And we are the judge of what is funny. :winking0001:

I hereby announce my candidacy for the position of JetNation Minister of Comedy.

*I apologize if this falls under the realm of 'no politics'.

I hereby announce my candidacy for the position of JetNation Minister of Comedy.

*I apologize if this falls under the realm of 'no politics'.

You know what would be really funny? If you got banned for this post.

PatsFantx rises from the dead to be unbanned-the horror movie is in the works.

Come on faba, it's all about censorship.

The only crime that I am guilty of is telling Max to be careful and not to wrinkle a piece of his clothing.

Hell, Pravda is more liberal than that.

Come on faba, it's all about censorship.

The only crime that I am guilty of is telling Max to be careful and not to wrinkle a piece of his clothing.

Hell, Pravda is more liberal than that.

You want my account?

what for? not another conspiracy?

See. I joke about telling you about it and I have this guy who hasn't been here in ages threatening to ban me. All the mods go on vacation at the same time and things get out of hand... hmm.. I wonder.

See. I joke about telling you about it and I have this guy who hasn't been here in ages threatening to ban me. All the mods go on vacation at the same time and things get out of hand... hmm.. I wonder.

That guy who hasn't been here in ages came across a thread you just posted here that was inappropriate.

That guy who hasn't been here in ages came across a thread you just posted here that was inappropriate.

And you are attempting to what? Shame me publicly? I pissed you off and you went looking for something to hold against me. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I hope the thread was fairly recent. I'm sure if you check IP's you will see that it wasn't even me who posted it. Someone cracked my password. This is what happens when you have mods that are never here.

And you are attempting to what? Shame me publicly? I pissed you off and you went looking for something to hold against me. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. I hope the thread was fairly recent. I'm sure if you check IP's you will see that it wasn't even me who posted it. Someone cracked my password. This is what happens when you have mods that are never here.

Piss me off? Seriously? Ha.

He TORTURED Yankee fans. Hey, doesn't Max like the Yanks? CONSPIRACY THEORY!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

hey.. how are your mets doin? LOL!

you know if you taunt max, he will pull out that picture of you in that teeny weenie ( pun totally intended) t-shirt

Archived