Flexeril

Jacked up my back after losing an edge on my skates after a breakaway goal. Resulting momentum caused me to crash head first into the boards with a full head of steam.

Took a Flexeril last night that was left over from a previous injury and the stuff always seems to turn me into a bigger A-Hole than my normal A-Hole self.

Does it have that effect on anyone else here? I've seen other people have the same side-affects.

Jacked up my back after losing an edge on my skates after a breakaway goal. Resulting momentum caused me to crash head first into the boards with a full head of steam.

Took a Flexeril last night that was left over from a previous injury and the stuff always seems to turn me into a bigger A-Hole than my normal A-Hole self.

Does it have that effect on anyone else here? I've seen other people have the same side-affects.

My doctor prescribed some for me once and I took one only once. That was enough for me. Could not function. Sleepy. Useless. So, to answer your question. No, it did not turn me into a bigger b*tch than I already am. :)

Flexeril usually just makes me feel good. Really good.

Flexeril usually just makes me feel good. Really good.

Shasta told me otherwise, but whatever, keep on living in that fantasy world of yours where your words ring true and you actually know something about football....:P

I had a goal and 2 assists that night.

As for my game tomorrow night, I hope my new breasts don't get in the way.

mhe_gynaecomastia.gif

Get a Bro for your Moobs - just make sure it fits right so there's no chafing.

I guess I'm lucky since I've never had the need for it yet (knock knock). I usually take 1000 mg of ibuprofen and within 30-40 minutes I'm pain free.

Wait, you are suggesting that there is a drug that can turn you into an even bigger a'hole? Wow. Science has clearly crossed a dangerous line with this one.

I threw my back out so bad once I couldn't move or breath. A friend gave me a Flexeril. 15 mins later I felt better. 1 hour later I passed out. The next morning I had absolutely no pain left. It was amazing.

Now Judy just got a prescription of 10mg's. The one I took must have been 20 or 25 cause it was twice as big.

Worked for me. In fact it made me an even nicer, easier going guy, if you can believe that...

I threw my back out so bad once I couldn't move or breath. A friend gave me a Flexeril. 15 mins later I felt better. 1 hour later I passed out. The next morning I had absolutely no pain left. It was amazing.

Now Judy just got a prescription of 10mg's. The one I took must have been 20 or 25 cause it was twice as big.

Worked for me. In fact it made me an even nicer, easier going guy, if you can believe that...

You? Nice? When?

I choose not too. :biggrin:

Archived