T-Will > Jordan

PS17

jus accept it

-----------

On a serious note, I think Terrence Williams has the potential to be an All-Star for many years to come. He was awesome @ Louisville, awesome. His skills translate directly to the Pros, he will be amazing if he works on his outside shot a little. I think the Nets got something here! Maybe not for this season, but within the next 5 years, this team could be nasty. Devin Harris, T-Will, and C. Lee. Get used to em.

alg_stern.jpg

terrencewilliams.jpg

Seton+Hall+v+Louisville+6stJiufxaKFl.jpg

I like TWill, I think he's a winning player, but he just cannot make his own shot yet. He reminds me of Scottie Pippen, though. The Nets HAVE TO hope Courtney Lee shows up and wants to play, and that Lawrence Frank figures out how to coach young players as opposed to sucking his veteran players' nuts. Frank should be coaching D-3.

I said it in the NBA draft thread. The New Jersey Nets will make the 7th or 8th seed in next years playoffs.

I agree 100%.

Ghost-

What do you think of Williams? Did you see him at Louisville last year?

Jordan Hill will be a very good NBA Power Forward.

Yeah, he reminds me alot like a Chris Bosh type of player. Built exactly the same, both run the floor really well for being big men and they both can rebound-block shots. They also play with a certain type of toughness and thats something Channing Frye never had-Toughness.

Now that we have Mike D'Antoni as our head coach...It's important that we have a big man running the floor.

Starting lineup next year-

C-Eddy Curry

PF-Jordan Hill

SF-King James

SG-D-Wade

PG-Chris Duhon

Nice! (I hope we upgrade over Curry)

I agree 100%.

Ghost-

What do you think of Williams? Did you see him at Louisville last year?

I saw certain games. He's a freak of nature. I think he needs to work on his shooting ability. If he starts knocking those jumpers down..LOOK OUT!

Yeah, he reminds me alot like a Chris Bosh type of player. Built exactly the same, both run the floor really well for being big men and they both can rebound-block shots. They also play with a certain type of toughness and thats something Channing Frye never had-Toughness.

Now that we have Mike D'Antoni as our head coach...It's important that we have a big man running the floor.

Starting lineup next year-

C-Eddy Curry

PF-Jordan Hill

SF-King James

SG-D-Wade

PG-Chris Duhon

Nice! (I hope we upgrade over Curry)

I saw Hill play in Summer League today. He looked absolutely pathetic, to be honest. He has no power, no balance, and he's uncoordinated with bad hands. I was shocked, really. Decent touch, though. If he toughens up, he can be Dale Davis.

hey Nets fans, any news on what jersey # CLee will be wearing? If there are days where the Magic aren't playing, and the Nets are, I will watch the Nets so I can see how he's doing.... lol

By the way, I think as of right now the Nets are a far better team, and until the KNICKS get Lebron, they will be, because the Nets are set at what I call the positions you need to have legit stars at to be a great team. PG, and Center. You have a great point guard already, and soon to be the 2nd best center in the Eastern Conference, once he develops.

Knicks, who knows what the hell they've got until 2010.

Archived