Are the NY Jets built to win in 2009?

Maxman

The heavy burden will be on the offensive line- to establish that running game and keep Sanchez alive back there- expect lots of blitzes. Nice job Tyson.

Echo those sentiments Faba.

I come from a fanbase that expects to contend EVERY year. Hopefully Rex instills that in you guys.

Echo those sentiments Faba.

I come from a fanbase that expects to contend EVERY year. Hopefully Rex instills that in you guys.

Yeah we need aattitude adjustment on this team and on this fanbase-unfortunately we expect bad things to happen. Rex brings hopefully that change.

This team isnt ready to win now. Not at all.

You cant expect a win now attitude when you are working with a rookie HC and QB. This team is ready to be very competitive. I expect to be in every game and come up just short often because we dont have the talent necessary on offense to make late game heroics.

I think its great the Rex expects to win the SB every year...but its unrealistic. However, I think its important to instill that type of attitude in your players. Just dont expect it to happen over night and dont expect it to equate to wins immediately. This is a 3 year project IMO.

Archived