Share your PSN here...

ECURB

All of you PS3 users feel free to share your PSN with other JN users, also a good idea to list some of the games you play online.

I will start it off

ecurb2369

I play some shooters... Call of Duty and such but I most likely wont be online too often until madden comes out.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

To the good old days when you defended your PS3 against the evil legions of Xbox zealots?

It is still better... how about all the poor bastards that bought an HDDVD add on for their 360....

Yes all 12 of those people probably feel stupid now, lol.

Over 300k of them... ouch

Seriously... that sucks and you know if Sony did the same thing with the PS3 people would be ripping them apart.

Over 300k of them... ouch

Seriously... that sucks and you know if Sony did the same thing with the PS3 people would be ripping them apart.

The primary difference is Sony went all in with Blu-Ray, Microsoft did not with HD-DVD. If HD-DVD won out, Sony would be stuck selling their games on a dead medium. Microsoft can (and did) just stop selling the extension and forget it ever happened.

The primary difference is Sony went all in with Blu-Ray, Microsoft did not with HD-DVD. If HD-DVD won out, Sony would be stuck selling their games on a dead medium. Microsoft can (and did) just stop selling the extension and forget it ever happened.

Those who spent a collective $30,000,000+ on the extension did not forget... lol

Oh and what the heck... just for old times sake....

PS3 is now basically even in sales with the 360...(Both in the mid 50mil sold range) even after releasing a full year later and at a much higher price...

Sony has come up with another great 100 million unit sold console and Microsoft has failed yet again.

Archived