Need to find the name of an actor

Maxman

Alright this is really strange. I was at a wedding this weekend and someone in the wedding party reminded me of an actor. Not anyone real famous but someone that has been in some movies.

The problem? I can't think of his name or any of the movies he was in.

All I have is a lifetime movie. He normally plays a college kid\frat boy type. In this lifetime movie (I am totally gay for having watched this) he played the CEO of a company. His wife died (was killed) and it was a mystery. He had a daughter and was getting remarried. The movie ends up being that the partner in his software company is the one killing people.

But none of that matters, I need to figure out this actors name. It is bothering me. I know I haven't given much to work on but I pray someone saw this bad movie and can lead me to this actors name.

Help!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright this is really strange. I was at a wedding this weekend and someone in the wedding party reminded me of an actor. Not anyone real famous but someone that has been in some movies.

All I have is a lifetime movie. He normally plays a college kid\frat boy type. In this lifetime movie (I am totally gay for having watched this) he played the CEO of a company. His wife died (was killed) and it was a mystery. He had a daughter and was getting remarried. The movie ends up being that the partner in his software company is the one killing people.

But none of that matters, I need to figure out this actors name. It is bothering me. I know I haven't given much to work on but I pray someone saw this bad movie and can lead me to this actors name.

Help!

John Belushi ? He was a college kid/ frat boy in Animal House. :bag:

John Belushi ? He was a college kid/ frat boy in Animal House. :bag:

You are dating yourself there Pete.

This guy is a bit younger, I would guess around early to mid 30's now. About 10 years ago he was in some stuff as the frat boy - football player jerk.

This is killing me...

Was it the dude from varsity blues?

No but that is a solid guess though.

TED MCGINLEY!

ted-mcginley.jpg

Like Ted's name would ever escape me, even momentarily. Please.

Hugo Weaving FOR THE WIN!

Just looked him up. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0915989/ Sorry to say it isn't him.

This guy isn't real well known but he is like the modern day Tom Skerritt. (Oh that gives me something else to google).

Help!

I'm sorry, I wouldn't know.

I like women.

Sure Signs Of Deviant Homosexuality:

13. Watches films on the Lifetime Movie Network

14. Intimate and immediate awareness of the ouvre of actor Ryan Phillipe.

15. Enjoys penis in the anus.

I prefer #15

The "frat boy" thing is throwing me off. Is he like a preppy frat boy or a Frank the Tank frat boy? Fat? Skinny? WHat?

Preppy type. Looks like he could be a 2nd or 3rd string linebacker for a Division II team. Hope that helps, lol.

Tom is keeping 1 - 12 to himself apparently. Can't blame him, it did take him years to perfect the list.

I think borgoguy is the demented manifestation of the new tomshame's imagination and psychosis. They use the same old people words.

Archived