For Your Reading Pleasure: My Email to D.C. Sporttalk Guy

Warfish

As one of the resident D.C. area Jets fans, I wish you the best of luck with ol' Sideline Santana. You'll love his "East/West is Best" style of punt returns and his alligator arms and his EXTREME dislike of contact of any kind.

You have to think there is a reason the Jets were desperate to get rid of Moss for a guy we already had, choose not to pay, talked trash about us when he left, and has a potentially career threatening toe condition....right?

Boy, I sure do hope Coles toe is okay though.....it certainly would be right up the Jets historical alley if Coles re-breaks his toe this off-season and never plays again! HA!

Back on subject, while some Jet fans liked Santana (but not too many, trust me) I for one am VERY happy to see him go, especially to the Skins, whom I despise (sorry pal, hard to live here as a fan of another team and NOT despise the Skins).

I hang on the two biggest Jets message boards online, and I would say that Jet fans in general are about 90% for the deal/10% against, if that means anything.

With all that said, this link is a fun one for you, it's a picture of Coles and Moss together when the Skins played the Jets a few seasons back. Enjoy buddy!

http://images.sportsline.com/u/photos/football/nfl/img8256717.jpg

A weak attempt to piss him off (which really IS an enjoyable passtime), and to get his read on this trade. :D

:lol: Good work, Fishman. I've been looking at news reports and I can't find too many that think the Skins made out here. Moss must have been an even bigger bitch than even we knew. What's the DC spin? Are they predicting 5 return TD's yet like they did with Chad Morton?

:lol: Good work, Fishman. I've been looking at news reports and I can't find too many that think the Skins made out here. Moss must have been an even bigger b!tch than even we knew. What's the DC spin? Are they predicting 5 return TD's yet like they did with Chad Morton?

Havn't really heard yet, at leats not since it actually went down officially. I'm actually watching a late-night "Sports-Extra" local show right now.

Tomorrow will be the day I hear the weekday local radio guys spin on this. I'll let you all know what I hear.

EDIT: By the way, reports here (just now) is that the Skins are eating/paying the $5 Million that was reportedly up in the air as to who would pay it before the deal went down.

Havn't really heard yet, at leats not since it actually went down officially. I'm actually watching a late-night "Sports-Extra" local show right now.

Tomorrow will be the day I hear the weekday local radio guys spin on this. I'll let you all know what I hear.

EDIT: By the way, reports here (just now) is that the Skins are eating/paying the $5 Million that was reportedly up in the air as to who would pay it before the deal went down.

The Skins are eating their part, but the Jets are paying it on the back-side, I believe. Still, not a bad deal. Has anyone checked on Snyder yet? Is he hanging himself somewhere? Does he want to trade us Lavar Arrington yet?

Archived