Baltimore Orioles @ NY Yankees July 20th-22nd

Matt39

Tonight's lineup. Hinske, Matsui and Molina starting. Posada and Swisher on the bench.

YANKEES (54-37)

Jeter SS

Damon LF

Teixeira 1B

Rodriguez 3B

Matsui DH

Cano 2B

Hinske RF

Cabrera CF

Molina C

Pitching: LHP Andy Pettitte (8-5, 4.85).

ORIOLES (41-50)

Roberts 2B

Markakis RF

Jones CF

Huff 1B

Mora 3B

Scott DH

Reimold LF

Wieters C

Izturis SS

Pitching: RHP David Hernandez (2-2, 3.94).

I think they've got to switch back over to Gardner for now, because Melky has been in a slump for a long time, kind of like last year. He started off well, and was very clutch last year in the beginning, and dropped off the face of the earth. Just bench him for a couple of games, give him a couple days off.

I think they've got to switch back over to Gardner for now, because Melky has been in a slump for a long time, kind of like last year. He started off well, and was very clutch last year in the beginning, and dropped off the face of the earth. Just bench him for a couple of games, give him a couple days off.

Good point. I just saw this stat on the LoHud Yankee blog...

Melky Cabrera

5 runs in last 3 games so far. I don't really know how this team leads the league in offense. They are awful, and Pettitte has been doing the best he can this game, and they still score only 1 run off this scrub.

Now we'll have an offensive outburst. The opposite of everything you say happens. lol

This offense is ****ing horrible. Jennie Finch could strike these bums out.

WHo gives a sh*t what the final score is as long as we win? You bitch and moan about everything.

I see nothing wrong with the way we're winning right now. In fact, I'm impressed. It shows that this team really knows how to find a way to win. Even if the bats are slumping, 11 runs the past 4 games, we still won 'em all. The pitching is coming alive. No reason at all to worry about the lineup. Just a small slump, but hey we're still winning so it's all good.

I see nothing wrong with the way we're winning right now. In fact, I'm impressed. It shows that this team really knows how to find a way to win. Even if the bats are slumping, 11 runs the past 4 games, we still won 'em all. The pitching is coming alive. No reason at all to worry about the lineup. Just a small slump, but hey we're still winning so it's all good.

I agree 100%. It's nice to see the starting pitching carry this team for a bit. A definite sign of a good baseball team.

If Andy and Joba can pitch this way in the 2nd half, we'll be real tough to deal with

Agreed. Isn't Andy a historically good 2nd half pitcher? I'm dreading mitre though. Gotta feel good for the team to get this type of pitching when they aren't raking.

:rl: Another fan commenting on your negativity. It just must be everybody else. It can't be you. Your a true "fan". :roll:

Stay focused on your Sawx and the difficulties you have going forward

You need to make some moves.......Go big, or expect to go home

Why is it Ps17 is the only guy on this website that understands why I say what I say during games? You think I honestly believe what I'm saying? Of course not. I always say it, because apparently I always turn out wrong. I kept bashing the Magic, and they got further then everyone probably expected. I bashed the Braves young pitcher, Tommy Hanson, and he turned into an absolute stud young pitcher. Now, I'm bashing the Yankees every second, and it keeps working. Remember when the Orioles had a 5-1 lead over Boston about 2 or 3 weeks ago, and Boston eventually won. I said something that made Boston win... lol

So if I keep doing this bashing the Yankees stuff, I figure I will always be wrong... lol

Tonight's lineup. Cody Ransom at third, Melky and Posada starting. ARod DH.

YANKEES (55-37)

Jeter SS

Damon LF

Teixeira 1B

Rodriguez DH

Posada C

Swisher RF

Cano 2B

Cabrera CF

Ransom 3B

Pitching: RHP Sergio Mitre (4-1, 2.32 in minors).

ORIOLES (41-51)

Lineup TBA

Pitching: LHP Rich Hill (3-2, 6.92).

Archived