Baltimore Orioles @ NY Yankees July 20th-22nd

Matt39

Why is it Ps17 is the only guy on this website that understands why I say what I say during games? You think I honestly believe what I'm saying? Of course not. I always say it, because apparently I always turn out wrong. I kept bashing the Magic, and they got further then everyone probably expected. I bashed the Braves young pitcher, Tommy Hanson, and he turned into an absolute stud young pitcher. Now, I'm bashing the Yankees every second, and it keeps working. Remember when the Orioles had a 5-1 lead over Boston about 2 or 3 weeks ago, and Boston eventually won. I said something that made Boston win... lol

So if I keep doing this bashing the Yankees stuff, I figure I will always be wrong... lol

I understand completely. I'm just like you when it comes to Jets games. When they suck, I ****ing hate them and criticize them to no end. I'm just not like that with the Yanks. So I know where you're coming from MB.

I understand completely. I'm just like you when it comes to Jets games. When they suck, I ****ing hate them and criticize them to no end. I'm just not like that with the Yanks. So I know where you're coming from MB.

I think I'm like that with all my teams, I'm basically from Florida, and I root for the Gators, ever since I was little. I even criticized them, and they just won the National Championship. Basically I'm the type of guy whose never happy until a championship is won.

Nice when the Yanks 3-4-5 pitchers all win

Sawx HAVE TO make a move

Lets look at their team

Vagina....below average at this point

Pukelis.....Great

Lil Dusty....very good

Lowrie....TBD

Lowell...Getting up there....Average

Drew....Below Average

Els.....Good, not great

Bay....Very Good

Gorilla....Below Average

Their bench sucks with Kotteras, Baldelli, and Kotsay

They need to make a few moves

Today's lineup. Gardner gets the start over Melky (about time).

YANKEES (56-37)

Jeter SS

Damon LF

Teixeira 1B

Rodriguez 3B

Matsui DH

Posada C

Cano 2B

Swisher RF

Gardner CF

Pitching: RHP A.J. Burnett (8-4, 3.81).

ORIOLES (41-52)

Lineup TBA

Pitching: RHP Jason Berken (1-7, 6.44).

went to the game

perfect day, I'm a little sunburned, but that beats being wet anyday

great seats, left field, field level, 13 rows from field. I could tell which players had shaved today and which hadn't. I've never been that close at a baseball or football game

went with dad, old time fan from the 50's, he had a great day.

thanks yanks !

Archived