T.O.'s show: Season Premiere Tonight at 10pm on VH1

I love it. However, T.O. needs to fire those bitch "friends". They are nothing but annoying and getting in the way of the fun. Let him worry about a freakin' wife in 3, 4 years when he's out of the league. Let him worry about his life after the game when it comes. He isn't a dumbass, he just acts like one. He isn't going to be one of those guys we read about in 10 years who is broke. He will be smart with his money. I know that sounds dumb after seeing what he bought in tonight's show, but as he said, this doesn't happen all the time and what he bought was like if we spent $137 on something. Just for him, its $137,000.

I love it. However, T.O. needs to fire those bitch "friends". They are nothing but annoying and getting in the way of the fun. Let him worry about a freakin' wife in 3, 4 years when he's out of the league. Let him worry about his life after the game when it comes. He isn't a dumbass, he just acts like one. He isn't going to be one of those guys we read about in 10 years who is broke. He will be smart with his money. I know that sounds dumb after seeing what he bought in tonight's show, but as he said, this doesn't happen all the time and what he bought was like if we spent $137 on something. Just for him, its $137,000.

His assistant/publicist "Kita" is so in love with him its disgusting.

His assistant/publicist "Kita" is so in love with him its disgusting.

"Kita" and "Mo" need to get real lives. I can't believe those two are actually on his freakin' payroll.

I hope they both take long walks off a short pier and flesh eating fish are near.

Archived