A.L. East Division Race Thread

PS17

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The AAAA's take another

Sawx better make a deal

They aren't going to mortgage the future for just this season. Nothing out there that is going to automatically right the ship. The Sox are built to be good for a long time. They just need to have a couple guys start hitting and they'll be fine.

The Yankees are .500 when Sabathia starts... while dissapointing I certainly still expect them to win when he starts.

I understand that they're .500 but at the same time I'm positive he's pitched some very good games that the bats didn't support him in. Against the Rays the D didn't do him any favors.

I agree that CC is having a down season- but some people here think he's a total free agent "bust". I severely disagree with that notion.

Buchholz had another great start, he jut got lucky he was facing the Baltimore Orioles. I bet Carl thinks he is doing fantastic. I'm not sure his ERA, but I think his WHIP so far this year is above 2 now... LOL

We'll have a shot at Bucky in our next series. ;)

Buchholz had another great start, he jut got lucky he was facing the Baltimore Orioles. I bet Carl thinks he is doing fantastic. I'm not sure his ERA, but I think his WHIP so far this year is above 2 now... LOL

I'm still waiting to your response about the yet to be named player and his stats of the parts of his first two seasons. You answer that and then we'll talk.

An interesting stat I saw today: Tim Wakefield and CC Sabathia have the same number of quality starts this season and Sabathia has 5 more starts than Wakefield. Food for thought.

I'm still waiting to your response about the yet to be named player and his stats of the parts of his first two seasons. You answer that and then we'll talk.

An interesting stat I saw today: Tim Wakefield and CC Sabathia have the same number of quality starts this season and Sabathia has 5 more starts than Wakefield. Food for thought.

So because someone else turned it around, and fixed his career, that automatically means that Clay Buchholz is going to do the same exact thing? Do you realize how hard it is to become a successful player in the major leagues, because I don't think you do.

So because someone else turned it around, and fixed his career, that automatically means that Clay Buchholz is going to do the same exact thing? Do you realize how hard it is to become a successful player in the major leagues, because I don't think you do.

No. I don't automatically think that. I think his last two starts were caught by Kotteras and Martinez and not Varitek. I think that makes a huge difference. I think it's ridiculous to write someone off after a few starts.

No. I don't automatically think that. I think his last two starts were caught by Kotteras and Martinez and not Varitek. I think that makes a huge difference. I think it's ridiculous to write someone off after a few starts.

Well I honestly don't see what is so wrong in comparing both Buchholz, and Ian Kennedy. Both dominate minor league hitters, and both have not done very well in the majors. You honestly can't tell me you expect to see Boston win every day Buchholz pitches the same way you feel when Lester, or Beckett pitch. The guys resume is horrible, other than that one no hitter.

Really if you think about it, both Buchholz, and Kennedy dominated in the majors in September which is a time when the teams have a lot of minor league players on the roster, and it's safe to say these two took advantage of that and fooled their organization so far.

You keep laughing Mr Negative but the Red Sox keep on winning LOL .

Archived