An Antidote to Jets Pessimism

F.Chowds

:Typotux:

In 2005, the expert consensus was that the Jets would win 9 or 10 games. They won 5. In 2006, the prediction was 5 or 6 games. They won 10. In 2007, the experts said 4 wins and the Jets doubled that. In 2008, the Jets accommodated the predictions slightly better by winning 9 games compared to the prediction of 7.

With a rookie head coach at the helm and a rookie quarterback probably under center, Jets fans might be worried about their team

I'll wait to see how they perform on the field. I dont give a rats ass what anyone's predictions for the season are.

But Im not setting my hopes too high... rookie HC, rookie QB, questions on offense, new defense... ripe for failure.

exactly LBS....BTW my MSM front page has a picture of Tom Brady practicing and something about power ratings. Without even clicking on it I guess we can assume that the Patsies are the pre-season favorites to win it all-for what, the 8th year in a row now?

:Typotux:

In 2005, the expert consensus was that the Jets would win 9 or 10 games. They won 5. In 2006, the prediction was 5 or 6 games. They won 10. In 2007, the experts said 4 wins and the Jets doubled that. In 2008, the Jets accommodated the predictions slightly better by winning 9 games compared to the prediction of 7.

With a rookie head coach at the helm and a rookie quarterback probably under center, Jets fans might be worried about their team

Archived