OT: Who says this aint a sport?

fatcatxl

alright no one respond to my thread... see if i care lol. No comments on the sport of champions? Anyone in UAlbany better come see my comps next year as i represent the athleticism of Jetnation

When I saw the topic, the first thing I thought of was NASCAR. I was like oh boy here we go again. :lol:

did u watch the videos? lol see cheerleading requires some skill and talent unlike NASCAR where all you gotta do is make sure you keep turning left. And our athletes are better looking.

No, I didn't watch any of the videos. I don't have the attention span at this time of night.

did u watch the videos? lol see cheerleading requires some skill and talent unlike NASCAR where all you gotta do is make sure you keep turning left. And our athletes are better looking.
I did watch 1 video (hoping to peep hot cheerleaders,i won't lie) instead i see this dude tossing this girl around like a ball. It's gay...and im not sure id call it a sport...but it was some crazy sheet.

The only reason id even consider cheerleading would be to get closer to girls and their asses,but i did a good with that on my own without the spankies up my ass.

:lol:

I did watch 1 video (hoping to peep hot cheerleaders,i won't lie) instead i see this dude tossing this girl around like a ball. It's gay...and im not sure id call it a sport...but it was some crazy sheet.

The only reason id even consider cheerleading would be to get closer to girls and their asses,but i did a good with that on my own without the spankies up my a$$.

:lol:

No one knows how to make friends like you do, SMizz. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

nah im not an UA cheerleader yet :( give me a year i had to community college myself this year lol. I guarentee any cheerleader doesnt consider cheering for teams a sport. But look at any of the competitions... if figure skating is a freaking sport so are we. Look at some of the videos and ask yourself... could i do that? lol a 3 minute routine isnt easy.

I did watch a few of those videos and I gotta say I'm pretty damn impressed. While I don't know that I could consider it a sport, there is no doubt in my mind they are all top notch athletes. All you have to watch is that one big dude toss that chick up with one freakin' arm. His other arm was in a sling. :shock:

I did watch a few of those videos and I gotta say I'm pretty damn impressed. While I don't know that I could consider it a sport, there is no doubt in my mind they are all top notch athletes. All you have to watch is that one big dude toss that chick up with one freakin' arm. His other arm was in a sling. :shock:
the video i saw had this chick ran at the guy doing a cartwheel full speed right at the guy and grabbed her ass in mid air and threw her 15 feet in the air....by her ass....and the hed her up over his head with 1 hand...all in one motion :shock:

Archived