Info Needed For Kerry Rhodes Article

Maxman

Okay, I am trying to get Kerry Rhodes to become a "follower" of JetNation on Twitter. I had this exchange with him:

JetNation@kerryrhodes Hey Kerry if you add us as a follower we will write the nicest article about you. JetNation can be bribed. lol.

kerryrhodes@JetNation it has to be the best article ever lol lol

JetNation@kerryrhodes You are playing hardball here lol. We will write the article 1st and then you can follow us if you think it is the best ever.

So I am going to post a Kerry Rhodes article. It will be 100% positive. I am thinking along the lines of those Chuck Norris stories that are always posted. We are only going to focus on:

• How the world is a better place because Kerry Rhodes is in it
  • The Jets are lucky that Kerry Rhodes decided to let them draft him
  • Generally speaking he is the best defensive player of all time

If you have suggestions for the article along those lines please post them here. Kerry when you read this if you have suggestions you can let us know as well.

Thanks.

Well, I think most of us are invested in wanting him to be as good as he thinks he can be, or better. We've seen the game-changing plays that he can make, and are really excited to see how Rex deploys him. Personally, I think KR has as much physical talent as any safety in the league. Kerry, we love you, now show and prove bro.

I think he's gonna flourish in this defense and I'm so excited for the season.

J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS!!!!

Kerry Rhodes once intercepted a pass and starred in three movies while returning it for a touchdown.

I think you are on to something here. This is the kind of post we will need to include in the featured article.

:rl:

Kerry Rhodes once intercepted a pass and starred in three movies while returning it for a touchdown.

Kerry Rhodes once made a woman orgasm by just pointing at her and saying "Booyah"

Kerry Rhodes once had to take a urine test for steroids, upon being told that he had tested positive, Kerry Rhodes laughed and said, "Of course my urine tested positive for steroids, what do you think they make steroids from?"

On July 4, 2009, North Korea test fired a missile aimed for Hawaii. Kerry Rhodes intercepted this missile, returned it across the 38th parallel and spiked it on Kim Jong Il's front yard. North Korea denies ever having fired the missile.

:rl::rl: :rl: :rl:

2 weeks ago I blew my nose and it came out flourescent orange, this worried me greatly

so I searched google and found that either I`m drinking too much orange Lucozade or it

is down to dried blood combined with the natural colour of my nose excrement.

This leads me to believe that Kerri Rhodes snot is to scared to be anything other than clear

2 weeks ago I blew my nose and it came out flourescent orange, this worried me greatly

so I searched google and found that either I`m drinking too much orange Lucozade or it

This leads me to believe that Kerri Rhodes snot is to scared to be anything other than clear

FAIL.

wtf are you talking about?

Okay, I am trying to get Kerry Rhodes to become a "follower" of JetNation on Twitter. I had this exchange with him:

So I am going to post a Kerry Rhodes article. It will be 100% positive. I am thinking along the lines of those Chuck Norris stories that are always posted. We are only going to focus on:

If you have suggestions for the article along those lines please post them here. Kerry when you read this if you have suggestions you can let us know as well.

Thanks.

Have IJ write it. He's a professional KR knob polisher

Thanks.

I hope you mentioned to him tha you are on the voting board for the Academy Of Motion Pictures and would vote for him as a write in for an Oscar for that movie.

I hope you mentioned to him tha you are on the voting board for the Academy Of Motion Pictures and would vote for him as a write in for an Oscar for that movie.

Tell him that I've seen some student films worse that that movie. Some.

2 elephants were taking a shower and one said, "can you pass the soap?". the other one said, "no soap radio".

I remember that from when I was a kid. That was the joke you would say to see if someone would laugh at anything.

Archived