So We Got Out Jets v Miami Tickets This Morning

SoFlaJets

My wife said we have to bring a lot of Kleenex though-for the nose bleeds. I don't care though-tickets are expensive enough even way up there, and money is tight these days.

So there'll be 6 of us in our group my cousin Anthony (who I watched Super Bowl III with when we were both in the 8th frickin' grade!) Jeff and Steve-all of us lifelong Jets fans. Also my wife (FlJetsGirl) and our 16 year old son James Dominick who has become a big Jets fan. I'm really looking forward to this one.

My wife said we have to bring a lot of Kleenex though-for the nose bleeds. I don't care though-tickets are expensive enough even way up there, and money is tight these days.

So there'll be 6 of us in our group my cousin Anthony (who I watched Super Bowl III with when we were both in the 8th frickin' grade!) Jeff and Steve-all of us lifelong Jets fans. Also my wife (FlJetsGirl) and our 16 year old son James Dominick who has become a big Jets fan. I'm really looking forward to this one.

Nice SoFla, nothing like taking the family to a Jets game. You guys are gonna have a great time.

Seat location: section 414, row 29, seats 3-8-one row from the top 57...should I make sausage and peppers and potatoes on hoagie roils again this year?

Ha I am 2 rows in front of you -- If you bring food I will bring my appetite - I have 4 in my group me from Texas one from Atlanta 1 from Califiornia and 1 frome new york -- guess which one is the Dolphins fan. i will probably throw in a bucket of KFC in the mix as a small contribution --

Archived