Dear 'Crusher'...

jetophile

Being a tremendous Bugs Bunny fan, it was love at first sight (avatar). Your old title bar: I beat anorexia. Haha, excellent. Your honesty about bad times, finding love, getting married in a Namath jersey...I'm not the maudlin type, but I loved that. You should run for President in 2012 and spew stuff like, "Get your hot buttered popcorn here!"

fight8.JPG

Huzzah! I just love when people are self-effacing and funny without trying. You rock.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jetophile I would like to thank you for all the kind words and Im glad people get my humor. It's easier for me to pick on myself because if I hurt my own feelings all I have to do is order double gravy next time at Cracker Barrel and thats an istant reconcillation. "I will forgive for food." It's amazing the power gravy has, truly amazing.

I do have to admit that one of Jetnation finest resouces is all the knowledgeable and entertaing female posters. I enjoy what you ladies add to the board and it makes the board way more interesting. I include that uppity bithc EY in this group.

Its so nice to see the magic of the interwebz bringing fattys and slim folk together. Sorta like JiF at a weight watchers mixer.

Jetophile I would like to thank you for all the kind words and Im glad people get my humor. It's easier for me to pick on myself because if I hurt my own feelings all I have to do is order double gravy next time at Cracker Barrel and thats an istant reconcillation. "I will forgive for food." It's amazing the power gravy has, truly amazing.

I do have to admit that one of Jetnation finest resouces is all the knowledgeable and entertaing female posters. I enjoy what you ladies add to the board and it makes the board way more interesting. I include that uppity bithc EY in this group.

Its so nice to see the magic of the interwebz bringing fattys and slim folk together. Sorta like JiF at a weight watchers mixer.

words hurt.

words hurt.

I'm sorry. I was trying to be funny and ended up being hurtful. Same thing happen while playing Twister I tried to get humorous on a right hand green and I ended up losing my balance and smashed my belly against my cousin lint. He's still jammed inside my naval as we speak. Maybe it's time for an intervention.

Um...I dont think so :spock:
I like everyone. Including you. It's not your fault that you're a flaming retard on purpose. I hate Bill Parcells and you actually thought it was geared towards you over these years. Haha, dude. That aside, I ain't wearing no shiny new ring, and the day I pin Bill Parcells against the side of my garage is the day I go to heaven.

I have mixed emotions about the overwhelming love for The Crusher, my muffin top. On one hand, its flattering because I know I have his heart. On another, it gives me a little bit of an unwanted, jealous and forgotten feeling.

I like everyone. Including you. It's not your fault that you're a flaming retard on purpose. I hate Bill Parcells and you actually thought it was geared towards you over these years. Haha, dude. That aside, I ain't wearing no shiny new ring, and the day I pin Bill Parcells against the side of my garage is the day I go to heaven.

BAM!

:Nuts:

:rl:

Did I just push your buttons again? :( you're very sensitive. I think you need..eh..well...uh...I'll be nice :evil2:

BAM!

:Nuts:

:rl:

Did I just push your buttons again? :( you're very sensitive. I think you need..eh..well...uh...I'll be nice :evil2:

You said sexual things in the past, not very flattering, but I'M being nice. I guess I'll waste the olive branch you didn't deserve on someone else.

You said sexual things in the past, not very flattering, but I'M being nice. I guess I'll waste the olive branch you didn't deserve on someone else.

Now thats bull****. I never said that. somebody else might have (lol) . but it certainly wasn't me. link?

Archived