Too tired to go fishing today.... getting old blows...

Fishooked

Played in a horshoe tornament down the shore yesterday from 9am to 5pm, got home, and fell into the couch.

Planned on getting up at 4:00 to fish, looked at the alarm, and just rolled over. :wheelchair:

It would have been a good day to go too. :character0053:

I suck. :fan:

I went through that same thing yesterday. My alarm went off at 4am and I almost started crying. Thats usually only happens when I watch The Food Network.

But my friend was already on his way down so I had to go. Was a beutiful day on the water. Except for the Mongoloid convention on the boat launch.

Gee all of us who have to work today (myself included )have the deepest sympathy for you.

8 hours of horseshoes I hope you at least got a trophey out of it

What are you a priest? It's ****ing Sunday.

I haven't gotten to the point of needing more sleep yet but hangovers last a hell of a lot longer and I'd rather stay home half the time and watch TV or read a book then go out.

What are you a priest? It's ****ing Sunday.

I haven't gotten to the point of needing more sleep yet but hangovers last a hell of a lot longer and I'd rather stay home half the time and watch TV or read a book then go out.

No kidding -- makes me almost not want to drink anymore -- Love to drink can't stand the morning after -- and no I am not a priest just my turn in the rotation to work weekends -- work em now get em off during Football season.

Played in a horshoe tornament down the shore yesterday from 9am to 5pm, got home, and fell into the couch.

Planned on getting up at 4:00 to fish, looked at the alarm, and just rolled over. :wheelchair:

:hand::hand::hand:

Just felt like throwing that in there.

yes there is. that chance to catch a big lunker, or bag that long beard, or that monster buck is a great reason to be up at 4.

Agreed. I'd rather be tired at the end of the day knowing I got out and did what I wanted to, then be full of energy and full of regret.

A horse shoe tourney, eh?

I went through that same thing yesterday. My alarm went off at 4am and I almost started crying. Thats usually only happens when I watch The Food Network.

But my friend was already on his way down so I had to go. Was a beutiful day on the water. Except for the Mongoloid convention on the boat launch.

?

fat-guy-little-boat.jpg

yes there is. that chance to catch a big lunker, or bag that long beard, or that monster buck is a great reason to be up at 4.

meh, i usually go great white hooter hunting between midnight and 4am, the later end is better since i don't have to spend as much on bait (vodka and jeger shots), and hopefully disembowling my catch by 4am

8 hours of horseshoes? I wouldn't post this on facebook. It might hurt your winning percentage.

meh, i usually go great white hooter hunting between midnight and 4am, the later end is better since i don't have to spend as much on bait (vodka and jeger shots), and hopefully disembowling my catch by 4am

So you don't take them home? I never disemboweled them at home. Too messy.

8 hours of horseshoes? I wouldn't post this on facebook. It might hurt your winning percentage.

It's 8 hours of drinking in the sun, interspersed with occasional horshoe throwing. And if you've never played before, you are missing out on one of the most quintessential drinking activities of all time.

Archived