Madden 10 Demo

ECURB

Just DL the Gamestop pre-order special demo on my PS3.... four 5 min quarters of a SB rematch...

Game looks and plays fantastic... HUGE improvements in the overall feel and gameplay and the graphics also are a notch up...

This is a MUST buy this year more than ever...

War... IDK if it can be shared but let me know if you wanna try.

You played a demo.

Go rent or buy the actual game.

BTW..NCAA has been better than madden every year since the games jumped to next gen systems.

Please show me where I can do that for madden?

Have you even played the demo for madden?

Madden demo of Giants and cowboys 2 min quaters as been out on 360 for like almost a week. It is a lot different this year a lot of cut scenes and it just more realistic.

Madden has a chance to be better then ncaa this year just gotta wait till it comes out.

Football video games are pathetic. Your only actually playing the game for like 5% of the time that your sitting there looking at the TV. I can't beleive how well Madden does every year. They update rosters, and slap a catchy name on to the one new feature they added and it sells like hot cakes. In my eyes the football genre died with Playstation 1.

Only football game I can play is NFL Blitz. The fact that I get to use Testerverde, Martin, Keyshawn, and Chrebet is an added bonus.

Madden demo of Giants and cowboys 2 min quaters as been out on 360 for like almost a week. It is a lot different this year a lot of cut scenes and it just more realistic.

Madden has a chance to be better then ncaa this year just gotta wait till it comes out.

This demo I got for my PS3 (thanks to gamestop) is Steelers/Cards 5 min quarters with overtime (yes I had a sick double OT game)

Looks fantastic

This demo I got for my PS3 (thanks to gamestop) is Steelers/Cards 5 min quarters with overtime (yes I had a sick double OT game)

Looks fantastic

Why isn't the demo available on the PS network? Why is it such a secret you have to have a code for it? They should have it on the ps network so more people will like it and buy it. No need to limit the number of people who can download the demo, its not that serious.

Why isn't the demo available on the PS network? Why is it such a secret you have to have a code for it? They should have it on the ps network so more people will like it and buy it. No need to limit the number of people who can download the demo, its not that serious.

You have to preorder it to get the full game.

the Cowboys and Giants demo comes out on Thursday for psn

the Cowboys and Giants demo comes out on Thursday for psn

Yeah it is just a special... longer demo for those who pre-order it...

I actually got to the game on PS3 today, played Jets against the Bills, seems kind of slower paced, i hope that the 360 version is faster, graphics are awesome!!

Sanchez played well, seemed like his arm strength was lacking but understandable since he is a rookie. Also seemed like our offensive line wasnt holding up well against the Bills pass rush. I was just pumped that i was able to play as the Jets!!!

Cool, i played it today at my store, graphics are sick, gameplay leaves something to be desired, sluggish.

What do you mean by sluggish? The game speed was brought to a more realistic level this year instead of being an arcade like speed...

Just DL the Gamestop pre-order special demo on my PS3.... four 5 min quarters of a SB rematch...

Game looks and plays fantastic... HUGE improvements in the overall feel and gameplay and the graphics also are a notch up...

This is a MUST buy this year more than ever...

War... IDK if it can be shared but let me know if you wanna try.

I see that Favre isn't the cover boy this year. So yes, there is a huge improvement.

Cool, i played it today at my store, graphics are sick, gameplay leaves something to be desired, sluggish.

I agree, the game play is better than last years, and the pro take feature is really cool, makes guys like Brandon Jacobs a load to tackle and they play more to their true-life self, but the game still has the same game play flaws that EA for one reason or another refuses to address.

The OLINE logic needs to be revamped badly, OLINEMEN still get lost picking up dlinemen stunts and blitzes

The secondary play is still awful, receivers are running slant routes and the DBs dont break out of their back peddle.

Every AI QB seems to have spider sense, they feel pressure and once you are closing in they get rid of the ball. Thats fine with guys like brady, peyton and big ben but not against shaun hill.

And I dont want to hear anybody praise how good the presentation is, how can the presentation be praised when you dont even get starting lineups in the beginning of the games? Thats the most basic part of TV presentation, its been around since black and white TVs

And its not like EA is not aware of these issues, the developer posts frequently throughout the year on the operationsports forum and hears the fans concerns and gripes.

Archived