22 year old beaten to death outside of a Phillies game

Matt39

Philly fans prove again they are the lowest pieces of trash in the country. Rest in peace kid.

I know we get a bad rep here. There are a-holes everywhere. What a miserable thing. How does anyoen face their family or kids and explain that? How can you think that solves anything? A family is without someone over total stupidity.

You really don't know what you are talking about here, other than perpetuating a stereotype.

I've spent a little bit of time and Philly and from my persoanl experience, the #1 thing that perpetuates the sterotype about Philly fans, is Philly fans.

That's just me though.

You really don't know what you are talking about here, other than perpetuating a stereotype.

A stereotype that's ****ing true. You're gonna tell me that there are worse and more classless sports fans anywhere else in the country? My brother's BEST FRIEND [from Philly] is a die hard Eagles/Sixers/Phillies fan, and he will be the first one to tell you that fans from that city are terrible.

A stereotype that's ****ing true. You're gonna tell me that there are worse and more classless sports fans anywhere else in the country? My brother's BEST FRIEND [from Philly] is a die hard Eagles/Sixers/Phillies fan, and he will be the first one to tell you that fans from that city are terrible.

Actually, I'm not so sure being a fan has anything to do with this story. These are just three jackasses. And this type of nonsense happens everywhere.

Three years ago in Jacksonville a Bengals fan was beaten to within an inch of his life in the parking lot of the stadium after a Sunday night game the Jaguars won. About a month later, a University of Florida student was beaten to death outside a bar near the stadium during the Florida-Georgia game.

The fatal beating was caught on a security camera and the perps were caught. Turns out it was the same guys who beat the Bengals fan. Turns out these idiots were not fans of either the Jags or Georgia Bulldogs. They are just a bunch a douchebag thugs who were out looking for a victim in both cases.

These types of things happen close to sporting events and usually have absolutely nothing to do with the sporting event itself. Its just drunken morons being dumber than they normally are.

Archived