Mafia: Red Scare sign up thread

Doggin94it

This will be a small, fast mafia game - no more than 12 players can sign up, and (with the exception of day 1) days and nights will run on tight deadlines.

First come, first served. But be warned - you'll need to think outside the box if you want to win this game.

1) JiF

2) EY

3) Crusher

4) Irish Jet

5) Slats

6) CTM

7) Pac

8) Klecko

9) Verbal

10) Vicious

2 open spots

You should definitely join one - but not this one. Wait for the next one. This one may be a bit too advanced for newbs. :biggrin:

So I'm getting PMs saying I should definitely play and that Crusher is threatening to stop loving JiF if I don't and now you're telling me not to play?

Are the people trying to get me to play trying to bring a newb into the game they can take advantage of Akiva?

So I'm getting PMs saying I should definitely play and that Crusher is threatening to stop loving JiF if I don't and now you're telling me not to play?

Are the people trying to get me to play trying to bring a newb into the game they can take advantage of Akiva?

It's possible. Too late, you're in. Remember, trust nobody - even me.

Thats not true. I just threatened to start loving you too. I gots lotsa of love.

Alright, you've convinced me to join and play. I should probably keep the fact that I'm a Dolphins fan under wraps around here, right?

Something tells me you die first.

3 spots left. Come on, people. Just because you won't win is no reason not to play.

Archived