So as Im walking to my car to go to my playoff softball game

Matt39

I get to my space that I have at my apartment only to realize that my car was stolen.

:cheers:

Thanks a lot *******! Per the White Plains Police this was the 4th theft this month and of course my building never notified me this was going on.

FML.

What a kick in the nuts

I get to my space that I have at my apartment only to realize that my car was stolen.

Thanks a lot *******! Per the White Plains Police this was the 4th theft this month and of course my building never notified me this was going on.

FML.

What a kick in the nuts

thats why i drive a sh!tty korean car with rust all over it and everything breaks on it... nobody in their right mind would steal my piece of crap.

Sorry for your loss... f#cking scumbags in this world. I'd kill them if i ever found them.

Damn bro, that sucks.

What kind of car was it?

Chrysler is my guess.

1999 Nissan Altima. POS.

I was just at the police department for the past hour or so. They just found the car today in the middle of the road two towns over. No noticeable damage.

Yay.

Joyriding

1999 Nissan Altima. POS.

I was just at the police department for the past hour or so. They just found the car today in the middle of the road two towns over. No noticeable damage.

Yay.

Joyriding

Damn dude. Congrats on finding the car. What are you going to do now?

Damn dude. Congrats on finding the car. What are you going to do now?

They have to process it for prints and such because it was a crime. I can probably get it either tomorrow or Thursday.

I work in the city and live in Westchester...probably have my parents go get it.

Im just pissed I missedmy game

They have to process it for prints and such because it was a crime. I can probably get it either tomorrow or Thursday.

I work in the city and live in Westchester...probably have my parents go get it.

Im just pissed I missedmy game

Glad to hear they found it.

Wouldn't hold my breath as to them finding any prints in the car. Even if they swab for DNA, doubt you'll get a hit and besides, if the NY Labs are like the Michigan ones, it will take 9 months to get the results.

Wouldn't hold my breath as to them finding any prints in the car. Even if they swab for DNA, doubt you'll get a hit and besides, if the NY Labs are like the Michigan ones, it will take 9 months to get the results.

The two kids that took it were wearing gloves accourding to my super who saw the tape.

They went through pretty much every car in the lot. Luckily I didnt have anything valuable in there.

1999 Nissan Altima. POS.

Yay.

Joyriding

Thank God they didn't take your composite bat dude - if you had your equipment bag in there. The price of those sounds like it might be more than your car is worth.:winking0001:

yhst-34331233079238_2065_1216987751

Thats the one I hit and it's about $350.00

FML.

What a kick in the nuts

well Vick did just get out..just sayin :D

Thank God they didn't take your composite bat dude - if you had your equipment bag in there. The price of those sounds like it might be more than your car is worth.:winking0001:

yhst-34331233079238_2065_1216987751

Thats the one I hit and it's about $350.00

You like the new red one?? i swing the new blue one and its pretty nice... but i still use the blue and grey one for tourneys.. i lov e that bat it has crazy pop... my team just won this bad boy and i cant wait to break it in next tourney

!BTh-bCwBmk~$(KGrHgoH-C0EjlLlt+dzBKI+CHwbKQ~~_12.JPG

4th theft at your complex ?

Yeah my complex...not the city.

All in all, this wasnt too bad. Apparently it was just a joyride and all my softball stuff was still in the back.

Probably two idiot kids with nothing better to do. Im picking up my car from the towing company in a couple hours.

oh...my softball league is wood bat.

All in all, this wasnt too bad. Apparently it was just a joyride and all my softball stuff was still in the back.

Probably two idiot kids with nothing better to do. Im picking up my car from the towing company in a couple hours.

\

That's great that you got everything back.

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

What is the point in that... wood bats take all the fun out of it

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

What is the point in that... wood bats take all the fun out of it

So no one gets killed....and illegal bats were becomming a problem.

Grown men playing softball with super aluminum bats is a disaster waiting to happen.

Grown men playing softball with super aluminum bats is a disaster waiting to happen.

AMEN

Nothing was worse that the complete A-HOLE with the illegal bat who stepped up like he thought he was Reggie Jackson because he had his illegal POS. No bigger group of egotistical a-holes than in Men's slow-pitch softball.

Wood bats are the way to go.

Leads, yeah, sure. I'll just check with the boys down at the crime lab... they've got four more detectives working on the case..... they got us working in shifts!

No i hear you with the rolled and shaved bat part. i to hate it when a kid that can barely hit the ball out of the infield steps up with a shaved bat and crushes one over your head for a triple... but in my league they just have a list off bats you can not use which is like 15 pages long so it keeps the injuries down to a minimium..

I cant believe they found them. They admitted to the previous thefts as well.

well thats the good news. the bad news is that the team decided they are much better with you out of the line up Matt. they said take the rest of the summer off :mrgreen:

glad it all ended well for ya ;)

Archived