Torn Labrum and Bicep Tendon

Jetman_67

Well after a few years of shoulder pain and cortizone shots, its time to get it fixed. It totally quit on me in the gym a couple weeks ago. Turns out i tore my Labrum and Bicep tendon.

Anyone else here have this repair done? I am trying to get an idea of how long it is till I can bench press or play golf.

Any help will be appreciated.

Whatever you do, don't call Dr. James Andrews. He'll give you medical clearance and leave it up to you go back on the field. Then, your Coach, Herman Edwards, will agree with your decision to not rest it out for the year. You'll pinwheel your arm in space, and get your shoulder torn off all over again the first home game of the year. You won't sue the team (which is right and just) because although you're a warrior, you're also also a big, fat dummy and know the risk and the blame is also yours. Funny how a Rhodes Scholar candidate can be so dumb...

Sincerely,

Chad Pennington

EDIT & P.S.: Get well soon. ;)

Whatever you do, don't call Dr. James Andrews. He'll give you medical clearance and leave it up to you go back on the field. Then, your Coach, Herman Edwards, will agree with your decision to not rest it out for the year. You'll pinwheel your arm in space, and get your shoulder torn off all over again the first home game of the year. You won't sue the team (which is right and just) because although you're a warrior, you're also also a big, fat dummy and know the risk and the blame is also yours. Funny how a Rhodes Scholar candidate can be so dumb...

Sincerely,

Chad Pennington

p.s. Dr. Andrews also does sex changes but I didn't need one as I already have a vagina -

luv Chad

Archived