New York Yankees @ Chicago White Sox Game Thread

Vudu

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because we lose most of the time when you start the threads.

If that were the case we wouldnt be in the playoff hunt right now. I was the thread starter for most of the season but you wanna flip out over a loss.

Whatever. Start your own damn threads then. -_-

I was the thread starter for most of the season, so yes.

Noone complains when the Yankees lose and someone else starts the thread, but when I do it's a problem. :yawn:

I think you should take your bawl and go home and let other people start the threads.

You guys are a bunch of bitches

She can start all the threads

She is never going to sleep with you so how about you calm down with sucking up her ass. It was obviously a joke after a loss so perhaps YOU should calm down.

Tonight's lineup's. Albaldadejo down, Shelly Duncan up.

Duncan might be sent back down tomorrow because of the arrival of Jerry Harriston.

YANKEES (62-40)

Jeter SS

Damon LF

Teixeira 1B

Rodriguez 3B

Matsui DH

Posada C

Cano 2B

Cabrera CF

Hinske LF

Pitching: RHP Sergio Mitre (1-0, 5.91).

WHITE SOX (52-51)

Podsednik CF

Beckham 3B

Thome DH

Konerko 1B

Pierzynski C

Quentin LF

Kotsay RF

Nix SS

Getz 2B

Pitching: RHP D.J. Carrasco (3-1, 3.58).

Because he's our 5th starter! Obviously he's much better than Washburn, or Bannister would have been for us! Why the hell would we want Washburn's 2.64 ERA, or Bannister's 3.80 ERA, when we've got Mitre's Plus 7 ERA. The obvious choice is keep Mitre, right Brian Cashman?

STFU about pitchers that arent on our staff already. Jeezzzzz :rolleyes:

Bitchin' & moaning about Bannister & Washburn wont change anything.

This will make everyone feel better...

Just took a look at the schedule. Mitre's next scheduled start is Thursday night against Boston.

I'd go with Igawa over Mitre. Yes, you read that correctly. Igawa over this clown.

Well that basically answers the question whose dumber though. Girardi only plays him once every 2 weeks.

Well, as stupid as Girardi is and as smart as you are, I guess we should expect to see you running the show from the Yankee dugout next season. Godspeed.

Not in New York, so I'm watching the game on WGN. The announcer, Harrelson, for the White Sox is the worst I've ever heard. I never thought I'd want to actually hear Michael Kay call a game.

You can put in on the booooooard! YES!

Archived