Sign in to follow this  
DLJ

New York Yankees @ Chicago White Sox Game Thread

Could we please fire Girardi already? He leaves Pettitte in too long for his second straight start. I don't care that they own first place, this guy doesn't have a clue how to manage a baseball team.

Because he's our 5th starter! Obviously he's much better than Washburn, or Bannister would have been for us! Why the hell would we want Washburn's 2.64 ERA, or Bannister's 3.80 ERA, when we've got Mitre's Plus 7 ERA. The obvious choice is keep Mitre, right Brian Cashman?

Edited by MagicBizkit87

I really hope this team does keep choosing to throw Mitre out there every 5 days. Then finally we can get the stink off this organization (Girardi & Cashman)

Here's something positive from me. I still like Eric Hinske, and he needs more playing time, but so you guys hate me some more, here's some negativity.

Sergio Mitre makes me miss Kei Igawa, and Ian Kennedy.

Edited by MagicBizkit87

Who's the idiot who traded for that guy anyway?

Well that basically answers the question whose dumber though. Girardi only plays him once every 2 weeks.

Well, as stupid as Girardi is and as smart as you are, I guess we should expect to see you running the show from the Yankee dugout next season. Godspeed.

I guarantee you Bob would rather see me managing the Yankees than seeing Joe Girardi out there.... LOL

Blaming DLJ for posting the threads for the series is retarded. Obviously it's not her fault that this team throws idiots like Sergio Mitre out there to pitch.

It's funny the difference in managing between Joe Girardi and Ozzie Guillen. Ozzie knows exactly when it's time to bring out a pitcher, and he does it. If Joe Girardi had that 7 to 3 lead, he would have waited until it was 7-6 to take out the pitcher.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company