Dol-fag luck, coincidence or no big deal?

Jetfan13

The dol-fags 4 pre-season games are against Jax, Carolina, Tampa Bay & New Orleans. They play all 4 in the regular season.

We play the same 4 but our pre-season games are against St. Louis, Baltimore,

NY Giants & Philadelphia...now I ask again:

They may have set it up this way in advance, but unlike regular season games, the preseason games are worked out between teams (usually two teams agree to a home and home series deal).

I wouldn't look at it as a big deal even if they did think that far in advance since preseaon is so vanilla.

The dol-fags 4 pre-season games are against Jax, Carolina, Tampa Bay & New Orleans. They play all 4 in the regular season.

We play the same 4 but our pre-season games are against St. Louis, Baltimore,

NY Giants & Philadelphia...now I ask again:

Is the NO game in Miami..If so they scheduled 4 games in crazy hot sun.

right about one thing, they are a bunch of fish-fags! but i think you just play teams close by in preseason. those teams are all close to the fish-fruits. but tey happen to have them divisions to on tha schedule

We played the exact same teams last year during the pre season, and I don't think it either hurts us or helps us. They get the same looks at us that we're getting at them, so, it's pretty much a wash.

Its a wash, whatever benifit or disadvantage the Dolphins dervive from playing those teams, the other teams have the exact same.

Actually it slightly helps the less talented or the less experienced team more. Maybe not a huge advantage but advantage none the less.

Excuses rolling in already? Damn, earlier than I expected this year.

We play these teams every year. Feel free to search our previous pre-season schedules.

you are a real tool...excuses? I don't think so...a simple question.. I can't wait till the dol-fags drop to the celler again this year, then we won't have to deal with you trolls anymore

you are a real tool...excuses? I don't think so...a simple question.. I can't wait till the dol-fags drop to the celler again this year, then we won't have to deal with you trolls anymore

:cheers:yeah baby!

we're gonna smash them this year. our D will have them bleeding and crying!:box: like a bunch of sissy broads

Archived