Who is dumber in the Yankees organization?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is dumber in the Yankees organization?

• Brian Cashman
    • Joe Girardi

I don't see why it's so wrong with being irritated with this Yankees organization. Boston picks up a very good hitter, we bring in the replacement for Cody Ransom.

Maybe it's got something to do with your incessant whining and bitching while the team is in first place?

Boston added Martinez. Do you want a tissue?

• Upvote 1
I don't see why it's so wrong with being irritated with this Yankees organization. Boston picks up a very good hitter, we bring in the replacement for Cody Ransom.

crying-baby-giant-eyes1.jpg

If it's not wrong for you to be irritated about that it's not wrong for others to feel differently.

Yup, we've got Sergio Mitre in the majors, and you guys think Cashman is a ****ing genius.

I'm sorry, I guess resigning Andy, Signing CC and AJ, drafting Joba to round out the rest of our rotation isn't good enough.

The act is tired. No one said he's a genius, I think people tend to appreciate the fact that as of right now he was part of putting together a first place team in one of the toughest divisions in baseball.

I'm sorry, I guess resigning Andy, Signing CC and AJ, drafting Joba to round out the rest of our rotation isn't good enough.

The act is tired. No one said he's a genius, I think people tend to appreciate the fact that as of right now he was part of putting together a first place team in one of the toughest divisions in baseball.

But the thing is we lose a former Cy Young runner up, and the guy doesn't do a thing other than leaving Sergio Mitre in the rotation. Doesn't even take Brian Bannister, because he was "too much money" for this dumb organization.

But the thing is we lose a former Cy Young runner up, and the guy doesn't do a thing other than leaving Sergio Mitre in the rotation. Doesn't even take Brian Bannister, because he was "too much money" for this dumb organization.

Well, your answer keys us to it exactly. He can do a TON of great things and not do ONE thing and it's the end of the world, he's a moron, fire him, get him out, he's worthless.

Your welcome to your opinions. Go Yankees.

Well, your answer keys us to it exactly. He can do a TON of great things and not do ONE thing and it's the end of the world, he's a moron, fire him, get him out, he's worthless.

Your welcome to your opinions. Go Yankees.

Everybody on here thinks their rotation is in good shape though, but it's really far from it. Joba's innings limit is coming up, Hughes isn't as good at starting as Joba is yet. Mitre obviously sucks.

So basically there is a chance this could be our rotation the rest of the way:

CC

AJ

Andy

Hughes

Mitre

2 reliable starters, who knows with Pettitte, a young pitcher in Hughes, and proven crap in Mitre.

Everybody on here thinks their rotation is in good shape though, but it's really far from it. Joba's innings limit is coming up, Hughes isn't as good at starting as Joba is yet. Mitre obviously sucks.

So basically there is a chance this could be our rotation the rest of the way:

CC

AJ

Andy

Hughes

Mitre

2 reliable starters, who knows with Pettitte, a young pitcher in Hughes, and proven crap in Mitre.

Sweet lord man. You're not the type of fan you can talk ball with cause you just wanna rip your hair out and yell. If you want that cheer for some franchise that toils in mediocrity.

Andy Pettite is a fantastic 2nd half pitcher. Last year I believe was one of the few years he wasn't incredible.

Joba has shown that something may have clicked. What reason do you have NOT to believe. The kid has great stuff and seems to be "himself" on the mound. We'll see what they do with his "inning limit" because what if he continues to be great, should they just cut it off? And just stick him in the bullpen... again, so the kid has no consistency when he's got a rhythm going? I'm not sure, but we'll see.

Hughes has dominated in the pen, he has been BETTER then Joba. I have no reason to not think he can be a servicable pitcher. He's confident and has been downright filthy. If he can have even a 4.00 ERA I think we can give him the run support.

Mitre sucks. I doubt Cashman will let that exist, he may make a waiver move which may or may not work out. Perhaps teams were asking us for something out of this world. You have no clue what goes on in those meetings. Teams may still think we'll give up Montero, Jackson, Hughes, Joba for some mediocre pitcher.

This team can still rake. I'm not advocating crappy pitchers... but AJ and CC in the postseason could be a phenomenal 1-2 with Hughes and Joba in the Pen.

You want us to have a rotation of:

Halladay

CC

Burnett

Beckett

Santana

And even then you'd find a way to moan about SOMETHING. That's what you are. Perhaps that wears on some other fans which is why people respond in the way they do to you.

• Upvote 1
Sweet lord man. You're not the type of fan you can talk ball with cause you just wanna rip your hair out and yell. If you want that cheer for some franchise that toils in mediocrity.

Andy Pettite is a fantastic 2nd half pitcher. Last year I believe was one of the few years he wasn't incredible.

Joba has shown that something may have clicked. What reason do you have NOT to believe. The kid has great stuff and seems to be "himself" on the mound. We'll see what they do with his "inning limit" because what if he continues to be great, should they just cut it off? And just stick him in the bullpen... again, so the kid has no consistency when he's got a rhythm going? I'm not sure, but we'll see.

Hughes has dominated in the pen, he has been BETTER then Joba. I have no reason to not think he can be a servicable pitcher. He's confident and has been downright filthy. If he can have even a 4.00 ERA I think we can give him the run support.

Mitre sucks. I doubt Cashman will let that exist, he may make a waiver move which may or may not work out. Perhaps teams were asking us for something out of this world. You have no clue what goes on in those meetings. Teams may still think we'll give up Montero, Jackson, Hughes, Joba for some mediocre pitcher.

This team can still rake. I'm not advocating crappy pitchers... but AJ and CC in the postseason could be a phenomenal 1-2 with Hughes and Joba in the Pen.

Halladay

CC

Burnett

Beckett

Santana

And even then you'd find a way to moan about SOMETHING. That's what you are. Perhaps that wears on some other fans which is why people respond in the way they do to you.

What he said

Halladay

CC

Burnett

Beckett

Santana

No all I wanted was Washburn. I don't think that was too much to ask, so basically I was hoping for a rotation of

CC

AJ

Andy

Joba

Washburn

I agree that if they wanted jackson, getting Bannister should have been a move made, and I don't really see why the hell they didn't make it.

No all I wanted was Washburn. I don't think that was too much to ask, so basically I was hoping for a rotation of

CC

AJ

Andy

Joba

Washburn

I agree that if they wanted jackson, getting Bannister should have been a move made, and I don't really see why the hell they didn't make it.

Washburn is a lefty flyball pitcher, he isn't a SO artist, can you imagine a guy who makes his living on contact outs in the air in our park?

This is a good example of referencing back to the Johan deal that never happened... what did they want? We dont' really know. I wouldn't give up an of our 4 top flight prospects for Washburn, I give them very young mid level guys. He's 34

• Upvote 1
Washburn is a lefty flyball pitcher, he isn't a SO artist, can you imagine a guy who makes his living on contact outs in the air in our park?

This is a good example of referencing back to the Johan deal that never happened... what did they want? We dont' really know. I wouldn't give up an of our 4 top flight prospects for Washburn, I give them very young mid level guys. He's 34

Well he went 7 IP, 4 ER against us with Seattle earlier in the year, and I think that was in Yankee Stadium, although I'm not too sure.

Obviously that is way better then something Mitre could ever give us. Washburn, and Bannister would give you length too nearly every start.

Well he went 7 IP, 4 ER against us with Seattle earlier in the year, and I think that was in Yankee Stadium, although I'm not too sure.

Obviously that is way better then something Mitre could ever give us. Washburn, and Bannister would give you length too nearly every start.

If it was it's one game, the sample size isn't that great. What we do know is that our stadium allows plenty of HR's. Like I said, for his age and the type of pitcher he is, he's not ENOUGH of an impact player to warrant any of our best prospects going to Seattle for him.

You trade away your young talent for IMPACT, and a #5 or 4 pitcher isn't an impact player. Especially a 34 year old. I've seen plenty of Washburn, and he's a good pitcher, but my guess is that they wanted a lot from us, we backed off and then the Tigers got in last minute.

I'd love for GOB to comment if he knows any of the guys they sent to Seattle were really great prospects.

According to reports the Mariners wanted Austin Jackson. There is no way I'm giving him up for an average 34 year old pitcher who is only going to be here for 2 months.

According to reports the Mariners wanted Austin Jackson. There is no way I'm giving him up for an average 34 year old pitcher who is only going to be here for 2 months.

There you go. Thanks. If those reports are true then I'm GLAD we did NOT make that move.

:cheers:

That is exactly why I said go for Bannister, but apparently Cashman thought he cost 650K too much.

Obviously he rather see Sergio Mitre go out there and make us behind Boston very soon.

It must be very painful to be you. I'm sure by your expert analysis Cashman will be gone soon. That means the Yankees will be ringing your doorbell soon. I look forward to many championships under your leadership.

:cheers:

• Upvote 1