Who is Dumber?

MagicBizkit87

Who is dumber in the Yankees organization?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is dumber in the Yankees organization?

• Brian Cashman
    • Joe Girardi

It must be very painful to be you. I'm sure by your expert analysis Cashman will be gone soon. That means the Yankees will be ringing your doorbell soon. I look forward to many championships under your leadership.

:cheers:

:rl: Repped yet again. +1

Girardi had to find a way to put Cody f'ing Ransom in the game today. Did you know that Cody has started more games than Hinske since the trade? That makes total sense Clueless Joe. I am convinced that Cody Ransom is the worst player in the Majors, yet he continues to play on a regular basis, with better players behind him! Ramiro Pena should be up, Ransom down. Clueless Joe is reaching new lows. God knows what lows he will stoop to if we make the playoffs. I would seriously fire this bum. Today.

Girardi had to find a way to put Cody f'ing Ransom in the game today. Did you know that Cody has started more games than Hinske since the trade? That makes total sense Clueless Joe. I am convinced that Cody Ransom is the worst player in the Majors, yet he continues to play on a regular basis, with better players behind him! Ramiro Pena should be up, Ransom down. Clueless Joe is reaching new lows. God knows what lows he will stoop to if we make the playoffs. I would seriously fire this bum. Today.

I'm pretty sure that none of the outfielders had hip surgery and require the rest. While agreed that Pena should be up, Ransom being in is a matter of circumstance.

I'm pretty sure that none of the outfielders had hip surgery and require the rest. While agreed that Pena should be up, Ransom being in is a matter of circumstance.

Cody Ransom should be not in the majors let alone playing on a consistent basis. End of story.

So let's force A-rod in at all times. Good call.

Why do you think we picked up Hairston? Good call. Mark Teixeira didn't need a day off [half off] on Saturday. There's once again, no reason for Ransom to be in the lineup. Teixeira would have had time to rest this off day tomorrow.

But anyway, this all comes back to Girardi being an idiot. He could have at least pinch hit for Ransom later inthe game when there were men on base. We had Matsui among others on the bench.

Archived