I might be at camp tomorrow (Monday).

T0mShane

Because my like is full and rich, I will most likely head up there to camp. Cortland is my alma mater, so it gives me an excuse to go back to where I used to wish I seduced hot young chicks.

If you guys and gals have anything specifically you want me to look for/at, let me know. It will be on Twitter under JetNation, and you can get me directly at tomshane1.

Also, I took pics the last time, but they were gay, generic, long-range shots of the practice field. I am going to try and get a shot of Brick and Gholston so you can see how frikkin' thin they seem. I also got a sweet shot of one of the Cortland girl volunteers who had hamstrings that could crack walnuts. Awesome.

Because my like is full and rich, I will most likely head up there to camp. Cortland is my alma mater, so it gives me an excuse to go back to where I used to wish I seduced hot young chicks.

If you guys and gals have anything specifically you want me to look for/at, let me know. It will be on Twitter under JetNation, and you can get me directly at tomshane1.

Also, I took pics the last time, but they were gay, generic, long-range shots of the practice field. I am going to try and get a shot of Brick and Gholston so you can see how frikkin' thin they seem. I also got a sweet shot of one of the Cortland girl volunteers who had hamstrings that could crack walnuts. Awesome.

More twittering? Your family must be so proud! Keep up the good work, but let's see the nutcracker.

I am interested to know who is backing up Scott and Harris. I liked the guy from Ohio last season and am hoping he finds a role.

From the camp reports, I know Kenwin Cummings got some run (over Shonn Greene) and Ryan talked up Jamaal Westerman from Rutgers as being moved from down lineman to ILB.

Cummings looked good in camp/preseason last year and spent most of the season on the practice squad and inactive list.

I am interested to know who is backing up Scott and Harris. I liked the guy from Ohio last season and am hoping he finds a role.

At the Minicamps that were in New Jersey last month, Brandon Renkart, the UDFA from Rutgers, was starting in place of David Harris who didn't participate because he was still rehabbing from injury. He is clearly the #1 ILB reserve. Jamaal Westerman and Jason Trusnik will be battle it out for the #2 role, and I guess the #1 role as well with Renkart.

You did an awesome job. If you could figure out how to post some pics on the fly from your cam phone to twitter that would own.

And please post the chick pic.

Archived