I'm looking at 9 to 10 wins minimum

frankmoga

Clones, as I review our schedule and look at the upgrades we have made on this team, I think we get 9 to 10 wins easily.

I think Sanchez is starting by week three and he will be a rookie of the year candidate. While the schedule looks difficult at first perusal, you have to thrown in the fact that we get 4 auto wins with high likelihood wins over the Jills and Dullards. That leaves only having to win 6 games, in the remaining 12. Not many teams get to start the season with essentially 4 wins in their back pocket. I like the way Sanchez is working and I hear Greene is going to be a monster. Channel that with Keller and Stuckey playing pro-bowl ball and you can see we can easily get a wild-card spot. I have not even started talking about our defense yet. Vernon is looking fast and playing lights out so far and Lito is looking great also having taken one of Clemens balls back to the house. Things look good for us people. If we stay injury free, we could win the division. This is going to be a historic year in Jets football.

Moga III

Oh my God yes.

Is anyone else as excited about Moga's return as I am?

Batesman:

If I recall, I do not really like you that much, but thank you for the welcome back. I'm back here and plan on delivering "Moga picks of the week" and calling out posters as needed here.

This place sure beats that dump of $hit in$$$ider with that tub of lard Sooth running his scam over there.:Nuts:

Moga III

Clones, as I review our schedule and look at the upgrades we have made on this team, I think we get 9 to 10 wins easily.

I think Sanchez is starting by week three and he will be a rookie of the year candidate. While the schedule looks difficult at first perusal, you have to thrown in the fact that we get 4 auto wins with high likelihood wins over the Jills and Dullards. That leaves only having to win 6 games, in the remaining 12. Not many teams get to start the season with essentially 4 wins in their back pocket. I like the way Sanchez is working and I hear Greene is going to be a monster. Channel that with Keller and Stuckey playing pro-bowl ball and you can see we can easily get a wild-card spot. I have not even started talking about our defense yet. Vernon is looking fast and playing lights out so far and Lito is looking great also having taken one of Clemens balls back to the house. Things look good for us people. If we stay injury free, we could win the division. This is going to be a historic year in Jets football.

Moga III

FM, as always I love your optimism. But keep in mind, if Sanchez starts, it will take a little while for him to get comfortable and we have to go 4 games without Pace. I think the Jets could have a tough start, and lose many fans to suicide, but will gain momentum and be a pretty good team by the second half.

Batesman:

If I recall, I do not really like you that much, but thank you for the welcome back. I'm back here and plan on delivering "Moga picks of the week" and calling out posters as needed here.

This place sure beats that dump of $hit in$$$ider with that tub of lard Sooth running his scam over there.:Nuts:

Moga III

My pleasure...looking forward to hearing the picks.

FM, as always I love your optimism. But keep in mind, if Sanchez starts, it will take a little while for him to get comfortable and we have to go 4 games without Pace. I think the Jets could have a tough start, and lose many fans to suicide, but will gain momentum and be a pretty good team by the second half.

Yes, conventional wisdom may think a rough start is awaiting us, but Sanchez will have possibly 2- 1000 yard RB's behind him. That will take the pressure off him big time.

I see us winning the first 4 of 5 out of the gate. Wins over the Texans, Titans, Saints, Dolphins put us at 4-1. We could be 5-0 perhaps (not likely) and at worst 3-2. We get guaranteed wins over the Bills 2x and one more to the Dolphins, and without looking at anything else we have 7 wins. This teams stellar pro bowl defense will easily carry us to three more wins. This year looks great for our chances. How can you disagree?

FM

Yes, conventional wisdom may think a rough start is awaiting us, but Sanchez will have possibly 2- 1000 yard RB's behind him. That will take the pressure off him big time.

I see us winning the first 4 of 5 out of the gate. Wins over the Texans, Titans, Saints, Dolphins put us at 4-1. We could be 5-0 perhaps (not likely) and at worst 3-2. We get guaranteed wins over the Bills 2x and one more to the Dolphins, and without looking at anything else we have 7 wins. This teams stellar pro bowl defense will easily carry us to three more wins. This year looks great for our chances. How can you disagree?

FM

I can not disagree. Just setting you up to knock out the naysayers. ;)

Frank Moga for President. :cheers:

Moga III

Alright DWC.

The charade is over.

Batesman:

Moga III

lol.....

Moga III

I stopped reading at "clones."

Are you channelling Jim Rome (is Flaming) or something?

Moga III

:rl:

Moga III

How can you disagree?

With such a logical, fact based, even-handed breakdown of the team, I'd say it's next to impossible.

Moga III

So what your saying is if Sanchez plays at a rookie of the year level we will win 10 games? Im ok with that.

Archived