Decision on Plaxico's Future @ 1:30 pm ET

Vudu

Not for nothing but throw on ESPN2. They are going to carry it and they are also going to be talking about our boys in Green. They left saying.. "Has Mark Sanchez already claimed the starting job? Stay tuned for more"

Not for nothing but throw on ESPN2. They are going to carry it and they are also going to be talking about our boys in Green. They left saying.. "Has Mark Sanchez already claimed the starting job? Stay tuned for more"

thanks Joe me and my son just turned it on-First Take right?

thanks Joe me and my son just turned it on-First Take right?

It says First Take is on but it is Sportscenter. Just like how ESPN says Sportscenter is on when really the rednecks are racing their cars in a big circle.

How about providing play by play for those of us who, you know, work.

It depends when it happens because, you know, some of us work the late shifts sometimes and I have to get ready and leave soon. ;)

It says First Take is on but it is Sportscenter. Just like how ESPN says Sportscenter is on when really the rednecks are racing their cars in a big circle.

LOL....yea I can't see wasting a Sunday afternoon watching guys drive around in circles

As much as I love Plax at WE1, there is just no way we sign him and appease Leon with an extension. The cap room isn't there. Matt Jones may be the answer here. He is more affordable and comes with less legal strings. We are just one piece away from completing the puzzle for a playoff run this year.:Nuts:

The Jets have more than $10 million in cap space. That is more than enough room to give Leon an extension AND sign Plaxico but it doesn't matter 'casue Plax is goin' to the big house.

As much as I love Plax at WE1, there is just no way we sign him and appease Leon with an extension. The cap room isn't there. Matt Jones may be the answer here. He is more affordable and comes with less legal strings. We are just one piece away from completing the puzzle for a playoff run this year.:Nuts:

it was reported this morning that the Jets are NOT interested in Matt Jones....let's hope Woody has some pull with that DA and offers him a sizable campaign contribution if he drops charges on Burress.

An idictment is not a conviction.

yup, didn't everyone originally suspect he would be indicted but the trial would not start until after this season, allowing him to play for a year?

If that is the case, you would have to think this would be the safest year to sign him, I mean anyone with a half of a intelligence of a 10 year old would know to be on good behavior. Then again, he did go all cheddar bob and shoot himself in the leg so who knows, lol.

yup, didn't everyone originally suspect he would be indicted but the trial would not start until after this season, allowing him to play for a year?

If that is the case, you would have to think this would be the safest year to sign him, I mean anyone with a half of a intelligence of a 10 year old would know to be on good behavior. Then again, he did go all cheddar bob and shoot himself in the leg so who knows, lol.

Depends on when the trial is set for. In this case, a trial doesn't make much sense. For his long-term freedom, Plax would be wise to plea out.

An idictment is not a conviction.

I know that, Im not stupid, but it's clear as day that he's going to Prison. How can not? Unless he gets some BS probabtion, he's gonna be in jail for atleast 18 months.

Doesn't matter. What matters is when will the trial take place. If it isn't until February or March, it then comes down to the matter of how many games will Roger Goodell suspend him, if any, seeing as he was already suspended for the final 5 games last season, by the Giants.

Here's to hoping Goodell's come out with a decision by the end of the week and hopefully it is anywhere from 0 to 4 games. If that's the case, I fully expect the Jets to make a move for him.

Doesn't matter. What matters is when will the trial take place. If it isn't until February or March, it then comes down to the matter of how many games will Roger Goodell suspend him, if any, seeing as he was already suspended for the final 5 games last season, by the Giants.

Here's to hoping Goodell's come out with a decision by the end of the week and hopefully it is anywhere from 0 to 4 games. If that's the case, I fully expect the Jets to make a move for him.

Trial will be sometime next February or March.

He's indicted on 2 counts of felony weapons possesion- each carrying 3-15 years

1 count of Reckless endagerment- 1 year min.

sucks man.

Goodell can't punish him unless he is convicted.

Depends on when the trial is set for. In this case, a trial doesn't make much sense. For his long-term freedom, Plax would be wise to plea out.

I really don't think Brafman would have run the jury nullification gambit at the grand jury stage if this thing wasn't going to trial.

Goodell can do whatever the hell he wants. He has that kind of power. Traditionally he has waited until after conviction but there's no saying he won't act differently. It's BS.

I don't think he'll punish a first-time offender while trying to hammer out the finishing touches on a new CBA. ;)

Goodell can do whatever the hell he wants. He has that kind of power. Traditionally he has waited until after conviction but there's no saying he won't act differently. It's BS.

unless you're a Patriot then he'll do whatever the hell he wants that is....ask Wilfat

Archived