Tempers Flare at Jets Camp

JoeC36

Damn... Clemens once again outperforming Sanchez.... I honestly don't know about Mark. So little experience...

From what I heard, Clemens is throwing picks like there's no tomorrow. I have read that Sanchez has won every practice.

Just read the article, love it. I especially love how Rex was excited about the tempers flaring, but the one thing that excited me most was when Revis jokingly jumped in the pile. It is good to see a new fun attitude in camp.

On the QB side of it, at the end of the day the last thing you want to hear is the QB is consistantly turning the ball over. Neither QB will pull away from the "race" until after the Rams game.

Just read the article, love it. I especially love how Rex was excited about the tempers flaring, but the one thing that excited me most was when Revis jokingly jumped in the pile. It is good to see a new fun attitude in camp.

On the QB side of it, at the end of the day the last thing you want to hear is the QB is consistantly turning the ball over. Neither QB will pull away from the "race" until after the Rams game.

I think race could go down to the 3rd preseason game

doesnt surprise me the least that clemens is winning the battle.thats all we can hope for and expect.clemens will be the guy.sanchez time will come soon enough.until then,hopefully clemens could do a solid job.

as far as rex ryan goes,the guy can go 4-12 and i will still want him back for another season.it might take some time for him to get the x's and o's right but he seams like the real deal.might be the jets coach for many years to come

From what I heard, Clemens is throwing picks like there's no tomorrow. I have read that Sanchez has won every practice.

Not today ( Monday) from what SNY said. Sanchez was 1-4 with the 2nd stringers while Clemens was 7-8 with the first unit.

Who told you that, Schefter? He is fulla crap as well. Is Kellen throwing to many picks? Sure he is...is that because of our great defense? Sure it is...Its obvious that Clemens is still making more good throws than bad,it outweighs itself. He also has double the tds than Mark where Mark is throwing just as many picks....Clemens > Sanchez.

Who told you that, Schefter? He is fulla crap as well. Is Kellen throwing to many picks? Sure he is...is that because of our great defense? Sure it is...Its obvious that Clemens is still making more good throws than bad,it outweighs itself. He also has double the tds than Mark where Mark is throwing just as many picks....Clemens > Sanchez.

Let's wait a little longer before we make these judgments. I also heard Clemens is getting way more reps with the First Team Offense than Sanchez, so I'm gonna wait a little longer.

Archived