Mafia - Red Scare Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not. but Doggin decided that if someone makes a funny vote about someone not in the game he counts it as a no vote. I voted for Chad Pennington and it ended up as a no vote. Just like the comeback player of the year award.

I also think it has something to do with the mysterious way Doggin keeps saying their is no way to win. Or their is but you won't.

Doggin sucks.

Stop swingin at Doggins curves and hit the Klecko fastball out of the park. Klecko is obviously a commi pinko slut.

First off hes a noob, no denying that.

Second he was sticking up for other players (JiF) which is a typical noob Mistake since its very likely peanut butter boy is a pinko as well.

Then the big blow up calling me a dick and such.

Hell I bet he even dialed the 1-888 number.:rim:

He needs to be lynched

Stop swingin at Doggins curves and hit the Klecko fastball out of the park. Klecko is obviously a commi pinko slut.

Second he was sticking up for other players (JiF) which is a typical noob Mistake since its very likely peanut butter boy is a pinko as well.

He needs to be lynched

Who? JiF or Klecko. Klecko is a noob, the only reason to lynch him is it will be funny how pissed he gets.

Jif is a very dangerous player but I love him so I will take awhile for me to warm up to that.

As far as the big blowup calling you a dick? Thats like becoming suspicious of me for asking for seconds.

He needs to be lynched

I'm not going to mention your former manlove for Chad. I could, but I won't.

What am I going to do is ask you how is my calling JiF out for his gay activities with Crusher and his magnetism for fat women "sticking up" for him?

Also, aren't you the guy who has been sidestepping shots aimed at him by accusing others all day? Not to mention that you are not a JN guy but an interloper from JI and I think it's pretty clear who the real Commie is in this conversation.

Unvote: Pac

Vote: Smashmouth

Who? JiF or Klecko. Klecko is a noob, the only reason to lynch him is it will be funny how pissed he gets.

Jif is a very dangerous player but I love him so I will take awhile for me to warm up to that.

As far as the big blowup calling you a dick? Thats like becoming suspicious of me for asking for seconds.

Just vote for Smashmouth and let him get back to masturbating to old game films of Chad.

Exactly. I may be new but I can already tell that Smashmouth sucks at this game. You want to keep me around as long as you can while dumping the better, more experienced players.

It's just awful strategy to dump a newb right out of the box.

You know else are lousy strategists? Communists. :yes:

Klecko is a commie Crusher.

In his post above hes now contradicting himself. Does not want to mention chad love yet he does. Of course that has nothing to do with this game but he says it anyway trying to piss me off in some way. Commie propaganda is all it is.

Klecko claims in other posts hes not sticking up for JiF I'll let you be the Judge. If whats quoted below is not sticking up for JiF (with some gay refrences to deflect) I don't know what is.

JiF just doesn't strike me as a commie. I mean he does do the ghey things with Teh Crusher but he's not really 100% ghey as his massive stable of fat women will attest. Plus I know he's not a huge vodka drinker either....

I know you Love JiF so but if Klecko is a commie JiF will be the next Lynch because of klecko's miserable failures.

I'm floored... 3 votes on me by just about the 3 biggest tools this side of the Mississippi. :rolleyes:

Kleck word of advice... don't follow CTM's lead in this game. Whether he's a commi or innocent his behavior is almost always destructive to the town. (Incidentally Joe how are you doing? I trust/hope your golf game has improved? ;))

The fact that you would try to play that hand given what happened that last game tells me your level of dooshiness knows no bounds.

Have you no shame?!

A no vote is a good idea because it keeps makes the game at least a half cycle longer. Unless someone has an actual case to present, but I don't see one.

I also know nothing about Verbal or Klecko as players, so cant be comfortable voting for them off the bat.

In his post above hes now contradicting himself. Does not want to mention chad love yet he does. Of course that has nothing to do with this game but he says it anyway trying to piss me off in some way. Commie propaganda is all it is.

While the bolded is true, in Klecko's defense contradicting himself is kind of par for the course for old Kleck..

We call it Klogic, and it's not meant to be understood, only marveled at..

A no vote is a good idea because it keeps makes the game at least a half cycle longer. Unless someone has an actual case to present, but I don't see one.

I also know nothing about Verbal or Klecko as players, so cant be comfortable voting for them off the bat.

Ey you know there is never a case to present right off the bat .

And yes, Pac and Klecko are total dbags. And just imagine, these guys played a round of golf together. :bag:

And which course had loose enough standards to let these two miscreants attend?

I imagine a few days later when the yellow spots started showing up all over the greens from them relieving themselves, policies were changed..

Whadda pair of dooshes. It's actually mind-blowing to think of so much doosh in 1 place at 1 time. Probably how the universe started..

And which course had loose enough standards to let these two miscreants attend?

I imagine a few days later when the yellow spots started showing up all over the greens from them relieving themselves, policies were changed..

Whadda pair of dooshes. It's actually mind-blowing to think of so much doosh in 1 place at 1 time. Probably how the universe started..

The "Big Douche Theory"

I was questioning the speed of the train rather than the idea itself. Like I said it's an option that's there to use and if there's nothing glaringly obvious then I agree that it's the way to go but even if there's not a case to present right now there's still no hurry to move along.

Even if Day 1 is a crapshoot in terms of who gets voted off it can be valuable later on in the game when reading through.

It's a good idea, but there's simply no rush.

EY You convinced me.

Un Vote Klecko

Vote: No Lynch

EY You convinced me.

Un Vote Klecko

Vote: No Lynch

What are you ****ing ADD? Ten post ago your telling me to not go no lynch to vote Klecko, now EY tells you to explore it because Doggin said. Then Doggin said he didn;t, and now you are ok with this idea? How the hell do you make it home at night?

FOS Smashmouth for being an impressionable youth. Commy fodder.

There was like 5 hilarious posts, seriously lol posts, I tried to rep them all if I could.

Anyway,

Unvote Pac

I'm suspicious of anyone trying to push this unvote theory right off the bat. It doesnt really make sense and in a game with outside the box thinking, I wonder if a no lynch equates to something that only a couple of players know about and its potentially bad.

I get the half cycle theory, but why rush it then?

Very odd.

Vote Smash

Klecko claims in other posts hes not sticking up for JiF I'll let you be the Judge. If whats quoted below is not sticking up for JiF (with some gay refrences to deflect) I don't know what is.

I know you Love JiF so but if Klecko is a commie JiF will be the next Lynch because of klecko's miserable failures.

This post is full of spin and set up. Its smart. I like it, but its too much right now. There is something behind it. Why is Smash coming after me so strong and connecting me to other players? Why is he setting up the next move already?

There was like 5 hilarious posts, seriously lol posts, I tried to rep them all if I could.

Anyway,

Unvote Pac

I'm suspicious of anyone trying to push this unvote theory right off the bat. It doesnt really make sense and in a game with outside the box thinking, I wonder if a no lynch equates to something that only a couple of players know about and its potentially bad.

Very odd.

Vote Smash

This post is full of spin and set up. Its smart. I like it, but its too much right now. There is something behind it. Why is Smash coming after me so strong and connecting me to other players? Why is he setting up the next move already?

He;s either under EY's spell or a gigantic red bleeding Doosh.

I love you boopsie

vote: Smashmouth

Unvotes no lynch a half an hour after I question the wisdom of voting no lynch so early. Votes Klecko with a rant about how he's obviously a commie. Then unvotes Klecko and goes back to the no lynch quoting a pretty simple post from EY.

I realize that Doggin tells us we need to think outside of the box this game, and maybe that's why we have people voting no lynch early. I also realize that a no lynch is a pretty town-neutral move, with the likelihood that we'd probably lynch town on day one, anyway. But thinking outside the box, I'm wondering if maybe in this game getting a no lynch is somehow advantageous for the pinko bastards.

I have no real idea at this point, but these no lynch votes aren't going to help us at this point, either.

He;s either under EY's spell or a gigantic red bleeding Doosh.

I love you boopsie

Somehow I missed that. All of a sudden he is on board with EY after reeming you for the same thing?

Eventhough technically I dont think you knew that voting for someone outside the game was a vote for no lynch.

Either way, he's acting scummy and I dont like it.

You know what I do like?

You, my muffin top.

Anyway,

Unvote Pac

Very odd.

Vote Smash

Just look at Smash's behavior: voting no lynch, then changing his vote to me, then voting no lynch again, loving Chad Pennington as long as he did, now claiming to hate Chad Pennington.....

He is obviously a Communist.

He needs to be lynched

This post makes me feel like a cute yet plump 10 year old boy talking to Smashmouth as he sits their in his trenchcoat sipping his vodka and asking me to pick up his napkin he keeps dropping.

vote: smashmouth

For trying to out hump JiF for the fatties and flip flopping all over the place and being a communist.

So you guys cant see why I voted for Klecko ?? Its pretty obvious he jumped right in and stuck up for JiF therefore I suspected him. The it was obvious I was trying to get a rise out of him.

I think what EY said made sense and was even thinking it before he actully said it. It makes complete sense to NO VOTE so as to not risk killing a townie and possibly more. It makes even more sense to have only one possible townie dead after a day night cycle giving us more time to evaluate. But hey if you guys think Im a commie go ahead and vote.

Some of you may not be used to my play style and it may seem erratic but its for a reason, all I can tell you at this point is Im NOT a Commie. Go back and read my reasons for why I voted for Klecko and you will see it makes total sense the first vote for JIF was a joke that much should be pretty obvious.

Also keep in mind right now Im siding with no one, NOT even EY. I just think what hes saying makes alot of sense. The only person siding with anyone was obviously Klecko and he jumped all over me for it. The rest of you are all throwing out the Douche card. Im neither a douche or a commie .

My vote stands as a NO VOTE. Good night and good luck.

Crusher Im devistated.

Anyway,

Unvote Pac

Very odd.

Vote Smash

Is a no vote actully a rush ? Those of you who jumped on My bandwagon are doing the same thing you said should not be done but you are in fact killing a townie in the process, if you get your way. Tell me Fellow townies is this the way of a free society or is it the twisted plan of commie pinko bastards.

Read the bolded statement very carefully folks. JIF knows full well I have FOS on him along with Klecko. I just want to be sure Im not making a mistake. The no lunch is a very safe bet for the town right now trust me.

Right now the odds are a townie will be lynched who tends to benifit from that ?

Is a no vote actully a rush ? Those of you who jumped on My bandwagon are doing the same thing you said should not be done but you are in fact killing a townie in the process, if you get your way. Tell me Fellow townies is this the way of a free society or is it the twisted plan of commie pinko bastards.

Read the bolded statement very carefully folks. JIF knows full well I have FOS on him along with Klecko. I just want to be sure Im not making a mistake. The no lunch is a very safe bet for the town right now trust me.

Right now the odds are a townie will be lynched who tends to benifit from that ?

And you wonder why Crusher voted for you?

So you guys cant see why I voted for Klecko ?? Its pretty obvious he jumped right in and stuck up for JiF therefore I suspected him. The it was obvious I was trying to get a rise out of him.

I think what EY said made sense and was even thinking it before he actully said it. It makes complete sense to NO VOTE so as to not risk killing a townie and possibly more. It makes even more sense to have only one possible townie dead after a day night cycle giving us more time to evaluate. But hey if you guys think Im a commie go ahead and vote.

Some of you may not be used to my play style and it may seem erratic but its for a reason, all I can tell you at this point is Im NOT a Commie. Go back and read my reasons for why I voted for Klecko and you will see it makes total sense the first vote for JIF was a joke that much should be pretty obvious.

Also keep in mind right now Im siding with no one, NOT even EY. I just think what hes saying makes alot of sense. The only person siding with anyone was obviously Klecko and he jumped all over me for it. The rest of you are all throwing out the Douche card. Im neither a douche or a commie .

My vote stands as a NO VOTE. Good night and good luck.

Crusher Im devistated.

Say whatever you want with your fancy words, we're not buying it COMMIE!!!!:Nuts:

Trust you? Really?

Are you saying you know something?

Probably not.. just his style.. I think he's scum every single game. the fact that he looks scummy now is par for the course..

I have no inside info, btw, but will be hesitant to vote either Kleck or Smash on day 1 as JN mafia newbs..

I'm going to

unvote

vote EY

because a) he ansewred a joke post was too seriously early on and B) is voting no lynch, when in the past he never shown a hesitancy to lynch

something stinks there, maybe it's just klecko's BO, but it's the best i have to go on right now..

Probably not.. just his style.. I think he's scum every single game. the fact that he looks scummy now is par for the course..

I have no inside info, btw, but will be hesitant to vote either Kleck or Smash on day 1 as JN mafia newbs..

I'm going to

unvote

vote EY

because a) he ansewred a joke post was too seriously early on and B) is voting no lynch, when in the past he never shown a hesitancy to lynch

something stinks there, maybe it's just klecko's BO, but it's the best i have to go on right now..

You are really a sad, pathetic, obsessed person.

Archived