Mafia - Red Scare Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your only disadvantage that you have, is the fact that you're playing with your brain.

I owe you rep for this gem.. Need to spread it around first which made me wonder when the F i had ever repped you anyway..

Unvote: Klecko

Vote: Pac

If we are running on the theory that commies are dooshes, there's no bigger doosh then them 2.

Or course the other definition of bigger leads us to Klecko and Crusher, but I don't have a truck scale handy to figure that one out..

I owe you rep for this gem.. Need to spread it around first which made me wonder when the F i had ever repped you anyway..

If we are running on the theory that commies are dooshes, there's no bigger doosh then them 2.

Or course the other definition of bigger leads us to Klecko and Crusher, but I don't have a truck scale handy to figure that one out..

You could always use that big brain of yours and the power of math.

Someone better hope Crusher and I never run into him at a game. :fighting0050:

Good point. I recall a rep that has ih8u on it from you once. And then the only other time you repp'd me was when I made the comment about Crusher trying to eat the mashed potato's between his ears, but that was under the alts.

And yes, Pac and Klecko are total dbags. And just imagine, these guys played a round of golf together. :bag:

EY is band wagoning early. noted.

God you are amazingly astute.

<3

Vote Count

EY (1) - Vicious

CTM (1) - Klecko

Pac (2) - JiF, CTM

No lynch (5) - JVoR, Crusher, Smashmouth, Verbal, EY

Verbal (1) - Pac

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Can I ask what we expect to gain from a quick no lynch?

Oh please. You and Crusher haven't run since the 70s.

Dude your mouth is going to get you in trouble. I know your drinking weight gain and working out until exhaustion and feeling might mighty. But truth is I can outrun you any day of the week. Just come with me to the Old Country Buffett and we'll line up right before they put the chicken friend steak with extra coagulated gravy out. I will ****ing own you. Believe it.

WTF is going on in this ****ing game?

I agree that there's something obviously different with the set up but what does a no lynch really accomplish? If it's going to be an alternate to a random lynch then that's fair enough but you guys are jumping on it too quickly for my liking and it makes no sense. Why not just see what develops over the this phase? Surely we can always turn to the no lynch option anyways. Right?

Oh please. You and Crusher haven't run since the 70s.

I almost went this direction. good choice.

I guess you're calling his ribs?

Nice angle and mad me think of the classic EY gif of klecko taking a bite out of his midsection, which made me laugh some more..

Anyone have that?

WTF is going on in this ****ing game?

I agree that there's something obviously different with the set up but what does a no lynch really accomplish? If it's going to be an alternate to a random lynch then that's fair enough but you guys are jumping on it too quickly for my liking and it makes no sense. Why not just see what develops over the this phase? Surely we can always turn to the no lynch option anyways. Right?

This.

Is how i see it.

the KR knob polisher is right

I'm floored... 3 votes on me by just about the 3 biggest tools this side of the Mississippi. :rolleyes:

Kleck word of advice... don't follow CTM's lead in this game. Whether he's a commi or innocent his behavior is almost always destructive to the town. (Incidentally Joe how are you doing? I trust/hope your golf game has improved? ;))

to echo slats and Irish can one of you mensas explain how a no vote is beneficial at this point?

It's not. but Doggin decided that if someone makes a funny vote about someone not in the game he counts it as a no vote. I voted for Chad Pennington and it ended up as a no vote. Just like the comeback player of the year award.

I also think it has something to do with the mysterious way Doggin keeps saying their is no way to win. Or their is but you won't.

Doggin sucks.

I'm floored... 3 votes on me by just about the 3 biggest tools this side of the Mississippi. :rolleyes:

Kleck word of advice... don't follow CTM's lead in this game. Whether he's a commi or innocent his behavior is almost always destructive to the town. (Incidentally Joe how are you doing? I trust/hope your golf game has improved? ;))

What makes you think I am following Chan's lead?

Archived