So, what does training camp look like anyway?

ZachEY

I have a bunch of pics on my camera, but I can't find the wire that hooks up to my laptop, so I'm screwed for now.

BTW, the first pic is the famous Dark Horse Saloon--HOT bartenders and $1.50 drafts MID-DAY!!! I have five beers for $6 bucks every day. It's like a dream.

I have a bunch of pics on my camera, but I can't find the wire that hooks up to my laptop, so I'm screwed for now.

BTW, the first pic is the famous Dark Horse Saloon--HOT bartenders and $1.50 drafts MID-DAY!!! I have five beers for $6 bucks every day. It's like a dream.

No wonder the afternoon reports have been well, ummmmmmmmmmm...

I was going to make one--a halter top with cut-outs for my nipples, but I forgot to pack a pair of scissors.

I thought you were holding back because you forgot to shave your nipples. I was way off.

Four beers would be $6. Five beers would be $7.50. Friggin' souse.

I was just gonna leave that one alone. I didn't want to anger the drunk.

LOL you have never seen T0mshane drunk.. not quite an angry drunk.. i hear that he runs away from steelers fans 5'1' 105lbs .. T0m is more like a scaredy cat drunk :D

Definitely thought it said Dork House from the pictures.

I spent many a drunken night at the Dark Horse back in the day.

.25 cent fishbowls were my favorite.

I spent many a drunken night at the Dark Horse back in the day.

.25 cent fishbowls were my favorite.

Ohhhhh my. I have intentionally been staying in Syracuse to avoid the temptation to get piss drunk on fishbowls. You should come up, bro. First 30 bowls on Max!

If you don't have any extra small t-shirts, Tom's not wearing one, period.

:D But my bitch-**** looked HOT in that Jeter shirt, no?

LOL you have never seen T0mshane drunk.. not quite an angry drunk.. i hear that he runs away from steelers fans 5'1' 105lbs .. T0m is more like a scaredy cat drunk :grin:

WRONG! I am an amorous drunk. The fact that I didn't try to have sex with that GIGANTIC STEELER FAN who wanted to kill us is a sign that I was not, in fact, drunk. :D

Four beers would be $6. Five beers would be $7.50. Friggin' souse.

An added benefit of holding training camp in the country: No math up here:cheers::cheers:!

WRONG! I am an amorous drunk. The fact that I didn't try to have sex with that GIGANTIC STEELER FAN who wanted to kill us is a sign that I was not, in fact, drunk. :D

oh thats right.. you wouldnt drink tequila.. lol.. i had more shots then you and i dont drink :lol:

If gg is right, and you're 5'1, then I've got a line of interweb midgets forming looking to fight me.

no .. the steelers fan was 5'1 and T0mshane was cowering behind faba.

Archived